Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rings n' Things NSV

I'm sitting at my desk staring at my wedding ring as it slowly slides around my finger. The diamond won't stay in place any more. It slides to the underside of my hand where my palm is. I spin the ring so the diamond is on top again, then watch it slide down. I've watched it 10 times already in complete amazement. I had to smear lotion all over my hand then struggle to get my ring off before my Band surgery.

Now I have to wear the diamond on the inside of my palm because my ring is too big. Looks like I'm just wearing gold bands. Fascinating.

Having my wedding ring sized down simply doesn't compute. Wild.

I do that all of the time too! It is soo neat. But it fell off the other day, I did not know it! and my son brought it to me, and said I found this on the stairs. BE CAREFUL!!!!

Wow, I can't wait just to wear mine again, I'll be happy when I can get them on! 'Course, I doubt my diamond is heavy enough to fall to one side, that takes weight, right? My little diamond is pretty but small. I love it cuz HE gave it to me though. I'll live.

Great NSV!

Funny that you should talk about this today, I have been sitting at my desk all week doing the same thing, It is so big on my finger, I really should go get a ring guard while I finish losing my weight. I would sure hate to lose it, you see this is actually my third ring, when I first got married all I could afford were gold wedding bands, well after a year, we splurged on a 1 ct diamond with baquets (sp?) on the sides, but it is gold and not what I wanted. (He surprised me with this very nice ring, but it wasn't quite what I wanted.) You see I have always dreamed of this huge diamond rock mounted on platnium and two years ago, he bought me the ring of my dreams, its beautiful the center stone is only 1 ct, but the setting has another 1 3/4 ct of diamonds and it is platinum with a matching band. It is totally awesome, and it was so expensive like you would not believe, (well to us normal folk, I'm sure that to rich people this is not much, but to me its priceless) this is probably the only piece of nice jewelery that I will ever own in my life and so I have to take very good care of it. Even when I wear only jeans and a tshirt, my ring dresses me up. But the fact that he splurged on something that was so important to me makes it even more valuable to me. So there is my story on my beautiful wedding set. So Delarla make sure you also get a ring guard so that we don't lose our precious rings.

When my grandmother passed away (3/03) - I got her wedding set. This is my most treasured possession. It took forever for me to get it re-sized larger so I could wear it after her death... now its too big - and I dont want to take the chance of losing it, so it remains in my jewlery box.

how about ring guards... anyone try that to solve this problem?