Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Progress Picture Brag Thread

I would love to see a thread with all of our progress pictures on it so I will be the first. DH gave me the idea. I was on Lucky #7's reading and he asked me where everyone's progress pics were and I said, "Well, you have to scroll through the posts to find them" Which is kinda hard to do so I decided to start a new thread for progress pics and here it is.

I will start with mine.

Pic on left is 072608, just before surgery...............................................Pic on right is 012708, 6 mos. later

post-213062-13813136390998_thumb.jpg

Here you go - I refined - Figured out how to add dates on pic's.

Great idea!!

Phyl-before-6mos-1.jpg

Okay, so I'm going to try and figure this out on my own. I've never attached a pic before, so bear with me if I screw it up. Top left is me in the summer of 2006, probably just before surgery. It's out of focus, but being in focus wouldn't make me any thinner. :cool2: Top right is around the same time. Notice how they're both taken without my knowledge - the only way to get a photo of me up until now. :) Geez I was WIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Bottom right, wearing the same swimsuit as last summer, only now it doesn't feel snug. I have my best breast forward in this shot too. :tongue: In the shot from the front you can tell my boobs are different sizes. I can't wait to even them up. Don't ask me what I'm looking up at in an amused kind of way, I have no idea. :huh2:

Anyway, that's me.

DOH!!! The position of the pics changed on me after the preview. Top is me in summer 2006. Middle left at the same time. Middle right this week. Bottom this week.

post-218851-13813136422095_thumb.jpg

post-218851-13813136422462_thumb.jpg

post-218851-13813136422666_thumb.jpg

post-218851-13813136422926_thumb.jpg

The one in the gray (before pic) was taken 8 days before band surgery in July 07. The other one was taken tonight Feb 5, 2008.

100_3647.jpg100_3924.jpg

you all look great, and they said the band was for losing weight? they should also include the side effects, looking younger! you all look 10/15 years younger. keep up the good work

Wow Jackie! I need some of that confidence!

Lachica - thank you so much for your comment. You've put a smile on my face and a bounce in my step for the day. :confused:

not haveing much luck. ok

I think this worked ... this is me and my puppy ... I am not at my top weight..stilll searching for THAT lovely picture (?) :eek:

post-220921-13813136431455_thumb.jpg

Mine aren't nearly as impressive as your 6 month pics but much improved for me. I'm not seeing a GREAT improvement this month, but I did a little better than maintained, so even if I'm not thrilled with it, I'll just have to kick my own getting littler butt and get in gear. The first face is before surgery, but since I can only upload 5, I didn't include my original before body shot. I need a little more guidance on the collage things you guys have been doing. I guess I haven't done my research. :eek: But honest I thought I had. I know what PB is...does that count?

post-227068-13813136434847_thumb.jpg

post-227068-1381313643503_thumb.jpg

post-227068-13813136435153_thumb.jpg

post-227068-13813136435302_thumb.jpg

post-227068-13813136435475_thumb.jpg

Peaches is that your before pic? Because if it is, you're looking good there. You must look fantastic now!

Steph I can see a definite difference in your face. Your cheeks aren't so puffy. Sorry if that sounds bad, it's meant to be a compliment. :) You can also see the makings of a smaller waist there. It's starting to come in in the middle.

I'd love to have a waist. I don't know if I'm ever going to get one. I don't even remember if I ever had one. :eek:

Hi Ruby; Thanks for your comments.

The larger picture with the Dog is my BEFORE Lap Band surgury 200lbs

My little picture (head shot) is a current one 175-180 ish!!

Face is much thinner and the Booobies are way smaller....than the first picture.

I guess I'll have to DH take some FULL body shots that I can post up.

Still digging for my 240lb picture.... they are few and far between LOL!!

10. 650 calories takes 5 minutes to eat and 2.5 hours to work off.

9. There is NOT always room for Jello.

8. Sometimes it takes 28 years before you can finally run that mile.

7. Even if no one sees you eat it, the calories still exist.

6. Size 10 is not just for someone else.

5. A double chin is not necessary for survival.

4. I wasn't big boned...just fat.

3. The scale only gives you a number, and I am MUCH more than a number.

2. To chew or not to chew...depends on how much foam you want to spit up.

And the number 1 thing that I have learned in the last 6 months...

1. To love who I have become, and to forgive myself for the past.

Oh yeah...AND I'M HOT!

post-221767-13813136440273_thumb.jpg

You're looking fantastic Karri! I love that shot of you with both legs in one jeans leg. You look like your own much younger sister. :biggrin2: