Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Change profile value [never mind]



Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

My target weight comes up as 280, the actual target is 200. Anyone know how to fix that? (I'm talking about the little profile that comes up next to my messages.)

Thanks

Never mind, I figured it out. Sorry to waste your time

Edited by Jesse Liberty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jesse Liberty said:

My target weight comes up as 280, the actual target is 200. Anyone know how to fix that? (I'm talking about the little profile that comes up next to my messages.)

Thanks

Never mind, I figured it out. Sorry to waste your time

For me is showing your target 200 and current 280

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jesse - can you refresh my memory please? i forget how to edit the information to the side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, joanie pony said:

jesse - can you refresh my memory please? i forget how to edit the information to the side.

That's because it is well hidden. Click on the drop down next to your name at the very top of the page and choose My Surgery. Then on the left you'll have a few choices. The one you want is progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Jesse Liberty said:

That's because it is well hidden. Click on the drop down next to your name at the very top of the page and choose My Surgery. Then on the left you'll have a few choices. The one you want is progress.

Thank you so much!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • Hesitant but hopeful

      Hey October Surgery friends...how are you doing? I've lost 15 lbs since surgery on 18th.42 lbs overall. Wearing clothes that feel great. Had a bout of cold and stomach flu and still having some nausea off and on after that but getting better, I think. 
      Seems like I fill up and have minor pain quicker when I eat hot foods rather than cold. Anyone else notice this?
      Still sooo glad I did this.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Merri Beth  »  SamaLotus

      Hi I just saw that you are in Las Vegas too. We are going to the same center. Dr Laduc in same office as Dr Atkinson, is doing my sleeve on Nov. 28th.  I wish you the best!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Jessica100858

      24 days and counting down til surgery 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Bunny78

      Just over 2 weeks post-op….I’m getting there
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Voogs  »  KimA-GA

      always look forward to your updates, Hope you are well.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×