Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No more weight loss ???

Had gbp 2019... over 18 months I was able to lose 100 pounds. Since loosing the initial 100 lbs I still have approximately 30lbs to lose. But it's not budging. I carry all my weight in midsection. I think the last weight i need to met is my stomach. I work out and eat healthy. Any tips on how to loose that last 30lbs?

All suggestions are appreciated. 20201227_124419.jpg IMG-20210215-WA0015.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using BariatricPal mobile app

You look amazing. If your health is good, I wouldn't bother. Ask yourself....as a permenant lifelong commitment...What net benefit in your life would be brought by losing those 30 pounds? What amount of flexability will you have to give up?

I would stick to a healthy eating plan, and keep working out if you enjoy it. Maybe consult a trainer about strength training that targets the areas you'd like to refine.

If you MUST lose X number of pounds for X goal....be patient. Once you're at a certain point, you're gonna lose a LOT slower. Sometimes half a pound a week is a victory when you get small. Stay consistent. Part of losing weight to the tiny sizes and numbers...is restricting calories more and more.

There's a point where the flexability and livability a few more calories give you....outweighs the next size down.

Make your lifetime habit sustainable.

Edited by Creekimp13

those last 20 lbs or so are a BEAR to lose! The last few months I was only losing about 2 lb a month, so it took FOREVER to get them off. But even for people who've never had weight loss surgery, losing 10 or 20 or even 30 lbs when you're close to a normal BMI is SUPER hard. Before I had surgery, I used to listen to women at Weight Watchers who were like 10 or 20 lbs overweight b***ch and scream and complain about how hard it was to lose 10 or 20 lbs. I used to roll my eyes whenever I heard them. Yea...right...try losing 100+ lbs. But now I totally get it... It can be done, but it's tough. Just keep working at it (that is, if you want to - like Creekimp said, if you're happy where you're at and it's comfortable maintaining your weight at that level (because the lower you go, the harder it is to maintain it), then there's nothing wrong with staying where you're at, either...)

You look great! The last ones are sometimes the hardest to lose! Just keep doing what you are doing. Track your meals for a bit, if you haven't been doing it regularly. It is a good way to see if you are really still on track with your eating habits. Sometimes we think we are eating better than we really are - and if it turns out you are eating more than you should be you can adjust if needed. If you haven't already, upping your exercise routine might help too. Of course, it may be simply that you are doing everything right but your body isn't ready to drop that last bit of weight. And I wouldn't stress about the number so much... how do you FEEL? Do you feel good at this weight?