Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

I do but I have an auto immune issue that causes it. Use a preservative-free eye drops at least three times a day and if they are worse overnight (gritty on waking) use a gel type eye drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hop_Scotch said:

I do but I have an auto immune issue that causes it. Use a preservative-free eye drops at least three times a day and if they are worse overnight (gritty on waking) use a gel type eye drop.

6 hours ago, Lisa LoVuolo said:

Does anyone have dry eyes

Sent from my U693CL using BariatricPal mobile app

I had it before my surgery, and do not have it anymore. Weird?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

I had it before my surgery, and do not have it anymore. Weird?

Not necessarily weird. Dry eyes can be caused by my things, you may have changed medications or supplements since surgery, eating different foods, added different supplements such as fish oil capsules (which are suggested for dry eyes), you may not be sitting in front of a blowing fan, change in heating perhaps? A dry heat could cause dry eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2021 at 9:20 PM, Hop_Scotch said:

Not necessarily weird. Dry eyes can be caused by my things, you may have changed medications or supplements since surgery, eating different foods, added different supplements such as fish oil capsules (which are suggested for dry eyes), you may not be sitting in front of a blowing fan, change in heating perhaps? A dry heat could cause dry eyes.

Not only has that changed for the better, but I am off almost all meds except 2. I was on 13 prior to my surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×