Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Renew Bariatrics - Tijuana, Mexico

Has anyone had a gastric sleeve in Renew Bariatrics? If so go much did you pay? Did you pay in a lump sump? And what was your experience? Thanks!

Hi! I just got done going through using Renew Bariatrics. They were fantastic! It is a company based out of the US that connects you to doctors in Mexico. They have payment plans available (no need to put everything down immediately), but require it be payed in full 10 days prior to surgery. I actually had to change my day of surgery and my coordinator was extremely flexible and helpful. There is Renew Bariatrics staff on sight to help with any issues, they check on you daily. I had Dr. Perez and the total came out to be $4199.00, and he is amazing as well as the staff. I did have someone come with me, but there were a number of people there who came alone. I was up and walking very quickly after surgery which helped tremendously with the pain and gas. Hope this helps :)

On 12/21/2020 at 12:26 AM, Josie_Grossy said:

Hi! I just got done going through using Renew Bariatrics. They were fantastic! It is a company based out of the US that connects you to doctors in Mexico. They have payment plans available (no need to put everything down immediately), but require it be payed in full 10 days prior to surgery. I actually had to change my day of surgery and my coordinator was extremely flexible and helpful. There is Renew Bariatrics staff on sight to help with any issues, they check on you daily. I had Dr. Perez and the total came out to be $4199.00, and he is amazing as well as the staff. I did have someone come with me, but there were a number of people there who came alone. I was up and walking very quickly after surgery which helped tremendously with the pain and gas. Hope this helps :)

Hi there! I'm scheduled with Dr. Perez on 12/2/21! How are things going now? How much weight have you lost? Any complications? Any regrets??

Thanks for your post it's hard to find info on the internet that's not just their FB page.

On 11/9/2021 at 5:23 AM, TheRealPennyD said:

Hi there! I'm scheduled with Dr. Perez on 12/2/21! How are things going now? How much weight have you lost? Any complications? Any regrets??

Thanks for your post it's hard to find info on the internet that's not just their FB page.

Hi! Sorry for the slow reply. I hope your surgery went smoothly, I know how scary it is. I am a little over one year out and have lost 96 pounds, and continuing to lose weight. I have so much more energy and confidence, it was the best decision I have ever made. I have had zero complications, I stick to eating smaller meals more often and it works best for me. It is a challenging journey, especially the beginning. Take the time to listen to your body, and never rush. Best of luck to you, I'm excited to see your progress.

I’m curious to why your experience there was not the greatest. I’m trying to find a surgeon. I was supposed to have the bypass on May 27th 2022. My husband changed jobs. Now UHC plan they have doesn’t have coverage.