Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! Has anyone else received March 10 as a surgery date? Was thinking we could all swap info to help keep each other motivated!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is on the 3rd would be more then happy to share with you when I have mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't received insurance approval yet, but I do have a March 10th tentative date for rny gastric bypass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, glannin said:

Mine is on the 3rd would be more then happy to share with you when I have mine

Great! It'll be nice to have someone to share experiences with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2020 at 2:47 PM, Nermada said:

I haven't received insurance approval yet, but I do have a March 10th tentative date for rny gastric bypass.

Fingers crossed! But they'll approve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Confidently_Me said:

Fingers crossed! But they'll approve!

They did!!!!! Thank you! Are you supposed to do a live shrinking diet or not?

Edited by Nermada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Nermada said:

They did!!!!! Thank you! Are you supposed to do a live shrinking diet or not?

Yayyy!!! Unfortunately I do have to do a LSD. I start Feb 25th, same day as required class which takes a few hours. Do you not have to do one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Confidently_Me said:

Yayyy!!! Unfortunately I do have to do a LSD. I start Feb 25th, same day as required class which takes a few hours. Do you not have to do one?

I do and I start on the 25th as well!! I am fortunately done with all classes, some of them were so boring! (I have adhd and have a hard time with group lectures)

I have EGD scheduled for next week, then pre admission testing, then pcp clearance.

It's getting real, twinsie!😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, Confidently_Me said:

Hello everyone! Has anyone else received March 10 as a surgery date? Was thinking we could all swap info to help keep each other motivated!!

Hi there! My surgery date is also March 10th. Would love to make some surgery buddies. I'm new here and not quite sure how to swap information, but please let me know if you would like to! :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WellnessWarrior said:

Hi there! My surgery date is also March 10th. Would love to make some surgery buddies. I'm new here and not quite sure how to swap information, but please let me know if you would like to! 😄

Hey there,

New here, too, but I think you could swap info on this thread or through private messages.

Do you have to do a LSD as well? If yes, what's your program and when do you start it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2020 at 7:02 AM, Nermada said:

I do and I start on the 25th as well!! I am fortunately done with all classes, some of them were so boring! (I have adhd and have a hard time with group lectures)

I have EGD scheduled for next week, then pre admission testing, then pcp clearance.

It's getting real, twinsie!😘

Glad I only have 1 class then lol and yes, it is getting real lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WellnessWarrior said:

Hi there! My surgery date is also March 10th. Would love to make some surgery buddies. I'm new here and not quite sure how to swap information, but please let me know if you would like to! 😄

Yay! We're almost there!! And I just went to their profile and followed them so i could at least remember who they are lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/16/2020 at 16:20, Confidently_Me said:






Yay! We're almost there!! And I just went to their profile and followed them so i could at least remember who they are lol


Just sent you a private message. Hope you got it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 02/16/2020 at 13:34, Nermada said:






Hey there,




New here, too, but I think you could swap info on this thread or through private messages.




Do you have to do a LSD as well? If yes, what's your program and when do you start it?


Just sent you a private message! I hope you got it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Recent Status Updates

    • Darbs4Mayor

      Met with my surgeon yesterday and he said that he is so excited for me and the progress that will be made! Waiting for insurance pre-auth and then will get everything scheduled! 
       
      So excited to start this journey and become a new person!! 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Krestel

      New found appreciation for you all!
      So Im back in the US to take care of my aging father and it seems like more than ever that being bigger is the norm everywhere here. I cant say that Ive been the best, healthiest me at the moment, but I think you all Americans are doing GREAT to even be working towards the goal of getting healthier in face of all this temptation (even if you are a "slow loser"). So give all yourselves a pat on the back!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • zombierayvinn

      I am now 10 days post op and I am down 16lbs. I had an allergic reaction to the glue my doctor used so I am still sore and trying to keep moving to not get stiff. 
      · 1 reply
      1. Tory Myers

        Hello congratulations on your new journey I am 5 days post op and still trying to get the hang of things. I’m supposed to return back to work in a few days but still sore as well. Do you have any advice for me being 5 days post opt?

    • Tabatha529

      Hello,  I am brand new on here. 
      The doctor qualified me yesterday for the surgery, so now I have to take 12 weeks of education classes and then he said they will schedule the surgery 4-6 weeks after I complete the classes. 
      I am excited to start this new journey.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Anki

      Am at the half-way mark of the six month pre-op program.  So excited!  Got clearance from psychologist this morning, so I scheduled my surgery consult for early March.  It is becoming more real now.  Have lost 18 pounds so far, since I began this journey on 12/18/19.  
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Trending Topics

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×