Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had surgery March 27,2019. I didn’t experience a lot of Hair loss I noticed there was a little more when I would wash my hair but nbd. Now I’m 8months out(approx not to sure exactly didn’t wanna do the exact math) and my hair is noticeably thinner I eat and drink my daily Protein and take all my Vitamins everyday. So I don’t know why I’m now loosing hair. Has anyone found anything that helped hair loss? Any products or shampoo/conditioner sets to help regrow/lengthen/thicken hair? Any help is appreciated. First photo is when I was 300+lbs second was yesterday. It looks worse in person the photo doesn’t really do it justice.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg

I’ve always had thick hair so I didn’t think loosing someone would be a big deal but I’m loosing quite a bit now

Biotin BariMelts seem like the strongest thing I tried. I had to stop taking them because hair I had lasered off my legs/pits started growing back!

I had similar results with collagen.

Have you tried asking your hairdresser for help covering it?

BTW, I thought I didn't lose any hair but my hairdresser told me that I had! I have shorter hair now, but I love it. As far as I know, I've stopped losing it.

from what I've read and heard, nothing really helps much. You just have to wait it out. Since you're eight months out at this point, it probably won't go on for much longer. And to be honest, I can't see the loss. I'm sure YOU can, but I can't see it in that second picture.

Thank you so much I’ve been using Biotin 10000 mcg for three or so months and no change but I’ll add collagen and switch to the BariMelts instead of the biotin I’m using now

There's a Green Tea hair rinse you can make at home that I've read helps with the Hair loss.

I've started doing one a week.

https://maneaddicts.com/3-tea-rinses-that-will-transform-your-hair/

Your pictures look great and I can't tell you've had hair loss but maybe this will help.

Vitamins, Protein and Biotin ! :)

I use Biotin 10,000 and L-Lysine 1000 since I already have thinning hair and don't relish the idea of losing any more after surgery. I'll have to add in the collagen to see if that does anything.

Do you think this will help?

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg