Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

sounds like neuropathy- anything that is giving YOU grief- should be checked OUT but don't believe it to,be a Surgeon- bothering offense- your PCP should be your first line of inquiry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• SabrinaGoddess

I hate these Lovenox shots.  That is all! LOL
      Feeling like a pin cushion.
      I know they are needed and it's only 10 days worth but I really hate giving myself shots. It's one of the reasons I want to be healthy because diabetes runs in my family

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • SabrinaGoddess

Yas, I am HOME! Traveling back home was interesting but I made it.
      For the first time in my flying life we had NO drink service due to the turbulence! It was crazy. I had to call the steward to bring me water. You CAN NOT let yourself get behind on drinking! That would be dangerous.
      My new blog post is up! https://sabrinagoddess.com/day-3-4-post-op-doc-visit

· 0 replies
    • SabrinaGoddess

I am OFFICIALLY SLEEVED! (surgery was Dec 9th, 2019)
      It was an easy procedure for me and I am not having complications. If you want to see part one of my journey go here: https://sabrinagoddess.com/life-on-the-other-side-post-op-wls
      I will be making new posts during this whole process!

· 5 replies
      1. GreenTealael

💚CONGRATULATIONS💚

2. Billy Bob

Glad you survived . lol

3. SabrinaGoddess

@billybob I am thriving and breathing! That's a blessing!

4. BayougirlMrsS

yeahhhhhh we are only 3 months apart on the sleeve journey. I found it has been way easier to lose with the sleeve than it was with the band...... although i loved my band. Sleeve was the easiest SX i ever had too.....

5. SabrinaGoddess

@bayougirlmrss I was told this is the fastest weight loss surgery, but I am not really looking for extremely fast. I want it to be healthy. This is our new tool and we can use it wisely for sure. Are you taking your biotin and vitamins?

• SabrinaGoddess

TOMORROW IS MY DAY! (note this did not post properly so I am still  posting it after the fact)
      I am so very excited! My sister is here with me and my son. I am so excited. My anesthesiologist called me tonight to discuss our plans for tomorrow. I am not feeling nervous at all. Just excited for the future!
      I did buy a few bottles of CFpreop which is really suppose to help you stay hydrated. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it. I tried the Watermelon tonight. I have to stop all liquids after midnight and I go into the hospital at 5:30am for check in. My surgery is at 8am.
      SO HAPPY for this journey!
      You can get the CFpreop on Amazon if anyone is interested. It comes in Watermelon and White Grape.
      Read my night before thoughts on: www.SabrinaGoddess.com

· 0 replies
    • Arabesque

Today I said I’m an XS or size 8 (Aust) at a clothing store. I never thought I’d say those words and say them with confidence. And when I commented a dress was too big on me I was told it was the smallest size. As was the belt I wanted. 

I tried on a slim fitting singlet dress yesterday & was shocked to realise the lumpy bits on the dress were my hip bones. I have an hour glass shape so I always had hips but never ones that stuck out on the front of my body! 

I’ve been a size 10 before - for about 5 minutes. While I am now confident about saying I’m an 8, clothes shopping is all still a bit freaky for me. It’s not that I’m focussed on the size on the label. I’m well aware the cut/line of the clothes and the designer’s style will dictate what size I need or if it will suit my body shape. The size is the starting point & it’s starting at an 8/XS/38 which is a big mind set change. It’s thinking a pair of pants will be too small & discovering they are almost too big. 

While I’m still coming to terms with my actual new body shape and size, I’m very happy to be in this new reality. 

· 4 replies
      1. ms.sss

Yay!!

2. ms.sss

...ah! I see you are from Brisbane! We lived there for a year when Mr. got a work contract there.

I have fond (and not-so-fond, lol) memories of the weather there this time of year. It it crazy hot yet?

3. Arabesque

Hit 42degress last weekend but this week has been in the rather pleasant low 30s (relatively of course😜). Could still wear jeans but thank goodness for air conditioning. Worse is the drought. Everything is dying or dead. Very sad & depressing.

4. ms.sss

I feel ya.

• Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs