Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eating small bites

I found these to be just terrific to eat with. I also take them with me when I eat out to make sure I'm taking small bites and chewing a lot. I only had an issue once since surgery and I wasn't using these. I also use the small desert plate to plate my food. I just wanted to share. https://www.amazon.com/LIANYU-Silverware-Stainless-Tableware-Dishwasher/dp/B07WMZR9NQ/ref=sr_1_32_sspa?keywords=stainless+toddler+utensil&qid=1570897318&s=baby-products&sr=1-32-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzM0lPNUdUWVdET1QzJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODE3ODQ0MTE4VlVXRVMwMExWViZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUExMDIzMDc0MzhXODFXM0lSMlRSMCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2J0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Those are great. I bought tapas plates and appetizer forks and spoons at Bed Bath and Beyond. Six months out I am still using them. Ellen DeGeneres has a pretty set I bought to treat myself. Non food reward!

It sounds like a great idea. I was a chew it once or twice and swallow, the eating slowly with small bites was the harder thing to shift to. Half of what I used to eat I probably never tasted. Getting the Protein is the real struggle. Good luck on your journey!

I love these from Bariatric Pal Store. I slap them on a plate on the scale and weigh things into them.

I still eat with a cocktail fork and a demitasse spoon on a tiny appetizer plate or saucer. :)

https://store.bariatricpal.com/products/portionmate-meal-portion-control-rings-and-nutrition-tool

Those look great, but I'm a long way from that yet. I drink a Protein Drink in the morning have 4oz cottage cheese for lunch and a 3 oz meat Protein for dinner. That is it and that is all I can eat.