Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back to life hopefully!!!

I’ve seen someone might of thought i am scam or troll but no. Just will update with what happened over last 3 months since i had my operation maybe will repeat myself but feels like i need it... right i was 150kg and decided to have bypass operation paid went to surgeon one day all blood tests next day operation, couple of days in hospital, no proper diet plan all I knew it was purées then internal bleeding, hospital nobody found anything but it stoped and i was let to go home, then again i did not eat properly and new bleeding came out apparently with peritonitis and anostomosis so i had surgery to sew it up, then again third operation after third bleeding same thing, they sew it again. Now since operation on 8th of January i am in hospital, on liquids and very confused and weak they think i have cushing syndrome this is why all happening it is super confusing i sort of ok to text and speak with my mum who is always with my in hospital but something happening when someone else is asking me i am afraid of everything... so here we go.... long story short

Sorry that you are still struggling. Hope they fix all this really quickly.

Cushings is not a fun thing to have. President John Kennedy was afflicted with it, Nobody realized how it affected him at the time. @ipixie, you do have my prayers, I always pray for others, especially my Bari- friends and I do count you as one. Your troubles are more serious that me and my PICC line for nutrition, I know my doctors are gonna make ME better, but yours are still an unknown quantity, I'd hug you if I were there, try to make you feel better.

You've had a lot of bad luck. I hope everything turns around for you and you can get back to just focusing on weight loss. Get well soon!

I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

I hope you continue to heal and feel better!

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Well still in hospital, still waiting for results wether they will find reason for having that cushing syndrome - they say if they will find it they will remove it and all be good, they say i am weak coz of it. From tomorrow liquid food finishes, i still don’t understand how to eat but just eating whatever they give in hospital that’s what dietician said. I don’t get quantity how much i can eat, and how much i will be able to eat? They say 200ml now but I don’t get how to measure, I don’t feel my stomach well like if it is full or not? If anyone in to sushi, how many you can eat... i mean that’s for later when i will be able to eat it? Can you stretch stomach to bigger? Or how does it works? I lost already 40kg from beginning.... all my muscles are down. Now i am working with rehabilitation lady to bring them back...

I am 73 days out and I ate sushi last night for my wife's birthday. I ate a total of four pieces, half a roll where I used to eat two entire rolls by myself. In 8-16 months I am sure I could eat an entire roll *if I wanted* but right now my desire to succeed out weighs my desire to eat and after getting the foamies a few times, I don't want that to happen in public so I am very careful. It is a learning experience and you need to take it slow and let your body heal. Internal (wet) incisions take longer to heal then outside skin and even longer for the scar tissue to reduce.