Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The basic need

The major upshot of losing the amount of weight that I have is that I am really looking good now, for the first time in a really long time. I am still heavy, but I look really good now. I feel more confident and now I am really freakin' horny. Fapping just isn't doing it for me anymore. It's frustrating! I am supposed to see my surgeon for a follow-up this week and she is major eye candy - more so than her bio picture. It's gonna be bad, she's got to know I am interested because I stare at her legs. She's in her late 20s, unmarried, and no boyfriend. I've got game and part of me wants to see how much of it I got back. Shoot, maybe I'll be just stupid enough to ask her out ... LOL! Got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Plus she's totally my type, she'd look good on my arm. She can work on me any day. I've got a weakness for highly educated, smart women.

Edited by Mattymatt

Go for it! The worse she can say is no- and she might say yes! Work that confidence.

22 minutes ago, foxcblue said:

Go for it! The worse she can say is no- and she might say yes! Work that confidence.

I plan too. Hell, YOLO right!?

Good luck but keep in mind it’s a major no no for any health professional to date a patient.

9 minutes ago, KimTriesRNY said:

Good luck but keep in mind it’s a major no no for any health professional to date a patient.

Good advice...from a woman...in the Guys’ Room. Plus think of how awkward it would be at your follow-up visits if she said “no” (which she almost certainly will).

Whoops. I’m sorry. I’m on the phone app which I don’t usually use. Can’t really see what room I’m in.

*backs out with head down in shame quietly :blush:

Let's hope for "Thanks but no Thanks" and. if not her maybe someone,else without the professional barrier. I do not understand how some pretty Pennsylvania Princess has let Mattymatt get away. Now that your personal covering has shined up and smoothed out, somebody will want to see your personal journal and read a few pages.There maybe other goldfish in the pond, just not necessarily that one.

I am not going to ask her. It would really awkward for her and I don't want to put her in that situation. I can dream though, can't I?

And to think... she's already seen you naked!

Never waste time on someone,unless their kiss 👄makes you forget your name!

LOL, guys! Y'all are too funny.

Remember A woman's curves hold as much explosive power as A double barreled shotgun.

On 6/9/2018 at 7:44 AM, Mattymatt said:

The major upshot of losing the amount of weight that I have is that I am really looking good now, for the first time in a really long time. I am still heavy, but I look really good now. I feel more confident and now I am really freakin' horny. Fapping just isn't doing it for me anymore. It's frustrating! I am supposed to see my surgeon for a follow-up this week and she is major eye candy - more so than her bio picture. It's gonna be bad, she's got to know I am interested because I stare at her legs. She's in her late 20s, unmarried, and no boyfriend. I've got game and part of me wants to see how much of it I got back. Shoot, maybe I'll be just stupid enough to ask her out ... LOL! Got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Plus she's totally my type, she'd look good on my arm. She can work on me any day. I've got a weakness for highly educated, smart women.

You know, in rereading the OP, you're being kind of gross, considering how easily I can Google your surgeon. And have you considered how she might feel if she Googles herself, or has some sort of Google Alert, and this is what she sees? How many patients does she have named Matt/Matthew? Would it be that hard to narrow down which one of her patients is openly admitting to pleasuring himself to her?