Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Medical Financing Options

Has anyone used a financing source to fund their surgery? Who did you go through? What did you look for to know it was safe?

Thank you.

We didn't go thru any financing for my hubby Sleeve surgery in Mexico. but I used my car as collateral at our bank. But...most of your companies offer some financing thru them. I know that we went thru BELITE WEIGHT LOSS and they offered it but the interest was higher than our bank. I would not recommend that place at all. You could start here with BARIATRICPAL and see if they offer financing. That is if you want to go abroad.

I am going to Bariatric Pal for surgery. I've already been approved. I just have to save a bit more money.

COOL!!!

I went through Belite Weight. My interest was less than creditcare. Interest was based on my credit rating and im pleased with my loan terms. They were fast and very easy to finance with

Just curious, how did you like going thru them? Which Hospital did you go to? My hubby went thru BELITE and we weren't pleased with it. Was your Surgeon Jose Rodriquez?

My experience with BeLite was great. I worked with JoAnna, Jamie and Nadia. It was hassle free and they were great mental support as well as financial. I went to Hospital Angles. I had a team of 5 Doctors and 1 Anesthesiologist, Im terrible with names and i was a bundle of nerves so i couldn't tell you anyone's name.

We didn't get that kind of love. LOL They did take us to the wrong hospital for real. We got out and walked in, they checked and we weren't on their list. Then we were taken to another hospital. We had nurses and DR's that didn't speak English at all. They had me pay with $$ at the cafeteria. Then my change was pesos. Lord, I had lots of peso's when we left. Our grandkids were impressed when I gave them each peso. The nurses didn't even wash their hands or use hand Sanitizer. We didn't get discharge papers. He didn't have the RNy as planned, due to solid scar tissue he had the Sleeve. When I ask Belite for a new diet for him I was told it was the same as a RNY. I knew there was a difference because I had the RNY. They were supposed to give us money back due to different Surgery but they had to get more of the refund because he had a more difficult surgery which was fine but...we didn't even get the amount that they quoted to us. It was NOT an experience that I would visit again. So glad yours was so Positive!!