Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am almost 3 years post op. I've never had any problems until lately. It seems like lately I am throwing up at least once a day right after I eat. And I'm not eating anything bad. Anybody else have this problem?

You may have an ulcer. That was my problem about the same time out. I take Prilosec and have only tossed once in two months.

I take Omeprazole every night. Maybe I should make a doctor's appointment yuck!!!!

I had a similar problem. This was about 7-8 yrs. after a revision. Ended up having surgery for a hiatal hernia. Showed most of my anatomy (gastric pouch) was above the diaphrahm. Anyway, it solved the problem.

That's a possibility. Because you know how it feels when you haven't chewed your food up good enough and it kind of wants to come back up? and you can kind of feel it right almost in your chest? That's kind of what this feels like except it's even happened with Soup and stuff that couldn't possibly block my hole. Looks like a trip to the doctor which I hate hate hate!!!

Exactly how I was feeling. I had to have my age 50 colonoscopy and since I was having trouble tossing Cookies, they did the upper too. Lower was clean as a whistle (as I predicted) so that verified the blood was from the ulcer. Wel, it turned out to be a baby ulcer and honkin' huge ulcer. Go now before whatever is causing the problem gets worse. Good Luck!!!!

Edited by Rhyzell
Wasn't clearly written due to phone's spellguess function.

Your right but oh how I dread seeing the doctor. Thought I was kind of done with them since I was having no problems and had reached my goal weight. But noooooo!

It's a never ending struggle. I was eating more than I should to compensate for throwing up. Now I have to lose the weight. Easier to go to the doc in the long run.

Too much volume of food? ? More than 1/2 to 1 cup can't fit 😳

No I'm three years out I know exactly how much food I can eat. But I've definitely over done it before. but this isn't it