Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling alone and discouraged

Feeling alone and discouraged so I'm walking away from everything and everyone. Don't know why I feel this way and I pray and ask God to help me and to guide me but I must can't see or hear what he is telling me. Well maybe I'm just dumb or maybe he isn't saying anything to me. All I know is that I'm tired of this feeling of being alone and people not talking to me unless they want or need something. Time to leave

My family is not surpportive. I'm doing this alone

Post op

About 15

What's going on with you sis that you feel so alone?

I feel like I have no body in my corner I've gained 11 lbs then lost 2lbs but now I'm not losing weight at all. I feel like I'm failing at this and my family doesn't care. I don't want to be 370lbs again.

God will always be with you. I am in the beginning of my journey and I had to say no to people around me who always want something. I did it for myself so I can concentrate on my health & to prepare for this new lifestyle. Sometimes you have to be selfish and let others know that you have to concentrate on getting healthy and you wont have time or brain power to deal with them. This is the time for you to continue moving forward in your new lifestyle. Nothing no one says is important. What is important is that God is with you & he will never leave you. Your family your friends may not support you & or stop talking to you but ... God will always be with you & you can always talk to him. Your help comes in the name of the Lord who made heaven & earth. Please lean on the Lord to guide you & keep you strong. In Jesus name. Amen

CW: 319 SD:May 2017
GW: 128

Stay strong sweet girl. You are not alone. Remember that this journey is for you and your health

If you are a believer, God is always with you! He may not always answer prayers right away. But sometimes he answers them in ways we do not expect. Please don't lose faith. Hang in there and hopefully things will start looking up

Thank you BgR72 for the kind words and the words of wisdom

Thank you BgR72 for the kind words and the words of wisdom

Take it one day at a time, I know exactly how you are feeling. I actually didn't tell anyone I was having surgery which was my choice but when it came time to reach out because of the decision I made the only person I could run too was God.
He has definitely comforted me and reminded me to be patient during this journey.

I'm here whenever you want to talk and help support each other.

I know this app has definitely helped in so many ways reading and asking questions.

Feeling alone and discouraged so I'm walking away from everything and everyone. Don't know why I feel this way and I pray and ask God to help me and to guide me but I must can't see or hear what he is telling me. Well maybe I'm just dumb or maybe he isn't saying anything to me. All I know is that I'm tired of this feeling of being alone and people not talking to me unless they want or need something. Time to leave

Could one say that God showed you the way to this website? I'm told he works on mysterious ways.