Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm so sick of waiting.

Over the whole situation.

I am completely done with EVERYTHING. But the stupid sleep study place keeps pushing me back, and putting me off like I'm not important. I've waited a month to hear back about something that was supposed to take a week tops, I've had to call them MULTIPLE times for them to say the same thing. "You should've heard from us by now" well I haven't. And y'all continue saying the same crap.

Now they have to get in contact with my insurance again, to "extreme authorization" because the lab is completely booked for awhile.

I just want my surgery. I just want to start living life. I'm tired of crying about something that should've been handled.

I'm just tired.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I know its frustrating. Can you do another one at another study? If you were on a 6 month thing you may also have to start the process all over. Try calling your insurance yourself and also have them recommend another place to do your study

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

I know its frustrating. Can you do another one at another study? If you were on a 6 month thing you may also have to start the process all over. Try calling your insurance yourself and also have them recommend another place to do your study

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

My insurance isn't even requiring it. Just the surgery place.

I agree with akaleela. Call your ins. Co. (or go online to their website and search) & have them recommend a sleep study. Funny, I felt the same way, but once approved -, I wasn't really as in a hurry as before. It a tough road ahead, and although you are ready to start, take this extra time as a blessing in disguise. You need the sleep study, it is important. If you feel you dont and your surgery center for whatever reason being unreasonable, you can also change the surgery center usually w/o insurance problems (I did). i recommend embracing this time by practicing some of the things you will be doing post-op and even perhaps practicing the pre-op diet. For example, Many have failed or cheated on just the pre-op alone. The first time I tried, I was miserable. The second time, It was much much easier as I saw how it felt and had a better understanding by getting tips appropriately taylored to my body's needs and quirks via research. Trying to prepare what you will REALLY drink the two weeks after surgery (testing all those Soups, shakes etc..) We are all different, but that's just of course my personal perspective and experience. Either way- I wish you the best and know that you will be starting your new life of health soon enough!

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

@@kaydg thanks for all the kind words! My insurance doesn't approve home test. I'm going to call back tomorrow and call a couple other places as well. I'm ready to get the ball rolling it's been a year in the making.

@@akaleela thank you! I'm going to continue calling. I'm just impatient and feel as if I've been waiting forever.

Wow! I know how frustrating it can be for sure!! Hang in there. Just like what was said above, BUG THEM they may just push you thru to get you to stop bugging them!! Also just like was said you are real close so take a huge breathe and try some of the preop things you will need to do. Because everything you do now will help prepare you for everything that is to come. I also had a monitor that I took home from my PCP. KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!

@@erica2185 I do have united healthcare but was told they don't allow home sleep study test. This was after we requested it to insurance.

After calling them back, I was told that I can be put on a waiting list to help with time. I am bummed and extremely disappointed. I feel as if I am being given the run around.

Hopefully this go by quickly.

After calling them back, I was told that I can be put on a waiting list to help with time. I am bummed and extremely disappointed. I feel as if I am being given the run around.

Hopefully this go by quickly.

Wow so did they tell you how long is your wait on the list??@achappex don't be too bummed out you are in the game and halfway through ya process's me I got 4 months to go so cheer up

Sent from my SM-G530T using the BariatricPal App