Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

please help me with some funny prank joke ideas.

:help:I'm looking for some funny prank joke ideas that I can play on my brother n law.

My husband and I are going on vacation in a few weeks with my brother in law and his wife. The four of us share a room with two king beds. We are alway trying to out do each other with our pranks on each other. Here is what I have planned so far.

1. sew his pant legs shut.

2. paint his toenails while he is a sleep.< /p>

3. squirt him with Water guns to wake him up in the morning.

4. put little girl shoe laces in his shoes and decorate them with little flowers.

5. put pink fairy dust in his hair.< /p>

6. pour water on his pant front to look like he wet his pants.

Most of the above ideas will be done while he is sleeping. As you can see , any thing can happen while you are sound asleep. But I need more ideas.:)

Think of all the things that can be done with Shampoo. :rolleyes:

Sew the fly on his underwear shut.

You could dump Methylene Blue in his coffee. With the coffee he won't be able to see it but he'll see blue when he pees.

If you are really good at sewing, take the seams in and make him think he gained weight.

Most of the stuff I know involves drugs, such as lidocaine to numb his mouth (toothpaste), make him pee blue, make him pee a lot. I'm not good at jokes on non medical people.

Break glass bottle up into little pieces (or visit a junkyard for broken glass) and scatter the pieces on the ground and sprinkle a few shards on the seat of his car. Then roll the window ALL the way down. It will look as if his window has been broken.

I heard somewhere that if you put a sleeping person's hand in a bowl of warm Water they will pee the bed.

Painting his fingernails might be a better idea.

Shave his eyebrows off. Dye his eyebrows pink.

If your sink has a spray nozzle, put a rubber band the same color as the sprayer and point it so it would spray on him when he turns on the sink Water. Put seran wrap on the toilet, you can't see it and when someone sits down if a woman they will pee all over themself. Have fun.

I heard somewhere that if you put a sleeping person's hand in a bowl of warm Water they will pee the bed.

Heh... that's true.

I once had an employee that was also a friend. She bought a car and we warned her that the guy she was buying it from was bad news. My Adm checked it out and it turns out the car really was okay for her to buy but we didn't tell her that until later, he didn't want her getting herself into a jam with this car.

We had a staff party at my house shortly after she paid for the car. I hired a stripper to come in dressed as a police officer and he "arrested" her for car theft. He had a formal looking warrent for her arrest and the whole bit. He handcuffed her to a chair and well, the rest is history.

The best way to do practical jokes is to take an on going saga like the car example and play it up. You can get someone to believe ANYTHING under those scenarios or when they are stressed. My employee/friend was certainly stressed. HA!

If you put a mustard or ketchup packet under the knobs of the toilet seat, when the person sits down, it will squirt the condiment all over their behind.......got my dad a LONG time ago with that one....he wasn't impressed!

We have only tried this once but it worked great. Put a thin layer of butter on the toliet seat. It is near to impossible to see. The report we got back from the friend who was the target was that the scream when his wife hit the floor was priceless. This may, however, be a little bit more difficult to accomplish when a man is the intended target but could be for a good laugh.

Put salt in his toothbrush. He won't notice it and it tastes nasty.

You need a piece of scrap cloth and dollar. Put the dollar on the floor. When he goes to bend over to retrieve it rip the cloth in half and he will think he split his pants.

All my good pranks are for the office, sorry!

Bringing Binoculars?

Well if you are, take a black makeup pencil (the greasier the pencil the better) and color the eye pieces of the binoculars (the black rubber pieces you press against your eyes)..... then tell him to look in the binoculars b/c there is something far off in the distance (like a naked lady) and when he says where, where, tell him to press the binoculars closer b/c she is right there (point her out).... when he removes the binoculars you had better have a camera ready b/c he is gonna have two dark circles around his eyes.....your gonna pee in your pants.

Try it out first on your hand to make sure the makeup pencil comes off easy, like I said the greasier the makeup pencil the better....but any should work.

NOW !!!! if you don't laugh at him, he'll walk around all day with two dark circles around his eyes and he won't know it.

I did this to my sister years ago and I still laugh thinking about it today.

You guys are really coming up with some good ones. :wacko:

I have one more week befor I leave ; so keep them coming. :)

I was thinking of putting shaving cream, or Shampoo in his shoes.

Terry