Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting sleeved July 12

Had mine on the 12th too. How are y'all feeling? I'm not really having pain but seriously struggling with my fluids.

Hi, I also had surgery on the 12th. How are you feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Im in a good amount of pain and i feel rumbling in my stomach that hurts my mouth is very dry and everything taste nasty also worried about pneumonia in my throat i have to cough quite a bit and has mucus amybody else feel the same

Sent from my SM-N900T using the BariatricPal App

Hi, I also had surgery on the 12th. How are you feeling?

Im in a good amount of pain and i feel rumbling in my stomach that hurts my mouth is very dry and everything taste nasty also worried about pneumonia in my throat i have to cough quite a bit and has mucus amybody else feel the same

Sent from my SM-N900T using the BariatricPal App

@@ehedary I'm noticing the slimy mucus too. At first I thought it was post-nasal drip, but I just remembered reading here about some people experiencing that stuff coming up from their stomach. I think that's what I'm getting. Also have lots of rumbling and dry mouth. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Rumbling and crazy gas pains but today is much better for me. Struggling with my liquids intake but luckily I'm ok with the flavor. Something really upset my stomach yesterday not sure if it was the Protein or the drink for the X-ray. How much do you have to take in?

I need 32 oz minimum but no luck getting it so far.

I need 32 oz minimum but no luck getting it so far.

I drank almost the amount and I'm being discharged today. Pain is better but now I have diarrhea (sorry tmi). Anyone else experience stomach upset this way?

I had my sleeve July 12. I'm doing pretty well. I struggle drinking. It hurts when the liquid enters the stomach unless I take the smallest of sips. I have been drinking about 96 oz. of Fluid per day. That's what is required by my doctor. I have to sip about every 5 minutes to get it down. It seems like my day revolves around a bottle! Other than that, I feel good. I'm a little sore around the incision lines, but my energy level is slowly improving.

Today I feel much better. Able to sip Water without too much discomfort, less gurgling. I actually slep though the night last night, which I think has a lot to do with how I feel today. Energy is still low. My main goal today is getting in my liquids! Coughing and sneezing are unpleasant but not excruciating. I need to start moving around more too.

Hi - I had a sleeve done on July 12 too. I'm still really sore around my incision sites and pretty gassy whenever I drink Fluid. It also feels like a rock in my stomach for a few seconds every time I drink but then passes in a few seconds. Doc said that was normal. The coughing has stopped - I was told that was all the extra mucus from being intubated during surgery and all the carbon dioxide they pumped into us. I'm feeling a little better today although standing or sitting too long really hurts my incision sites. How is everyone else doing today?

How is everyone else today? I am starting to be able to drink without feeling that "rock" bosslady3 described so well. It is there if I try to take too large a sip but it is definitely getting better. I am running a low grade fever though. It comes down with Tylenol, but still makes me feel tired.

Slept a bit better last night. A little less gas today. Pain and itching at incisions sites. I obviously use my abs for more than I think. My throat hurts at my right ear. Not walking around enough I'm sure. Still feeling tired and wanting to sleep a lot. Its hard to get in enough fluids when you are sleeping though... Looking forward to the first time I actually want to leave my house.