Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any 12/17/14 sleevers out there?

Do tell your story! !

Hw 241

Sw 236

Cw 203

Been 203 for 2 weeks now..bummed but not discouraged!! Protein is still a challenge! Still can't tolerate shakes. Just got some GENEPRO hopefully that will get me where I need to be!! Started really walking 1 week ago! 500-600 cals daily. Is that to little? Trying different foods..some ok..some not so good!! Ready to reach my first goal of 50 pounds. I am trying not to weigh myself everyday. But I just can't help myself! ! Hee hee!!

I'm learning on a daily basis what to eat and what not to eat! I know that I've lost my taste for my usual friends, cakes, Cookies, pies, chips, ice creams, breads and Pasta. They've lost their appeal for the most part. I still like Protein Shakes, like Unjury and I forget who makes that chocolate truffle flavored Protein Shake, but it is simply divine! But my doctor says that by now I should be weaning off those and getting my Protein sources from regular food. I feel like I've been on a stall this past week and I know part of it is because I don't exercise regularly. I bet if I did that on a regular basis I would get past the stall. I'm just not motivated like I need to be. I wish I had an exercise buddy to walk with and share the sleeve journey with. My family is supportive but they don't truly understand the intricacies and challenges of this sleeve journey! You seem to be doing very well, though.

Congratulations!

@@SeptemberSlimmer1960 sounds like you are doing good too!! Thank you for sharing! I am not eating near enough to get my Protein sources from food. So protein suppliments it is!! I have a couple of women in my office that are vets and are very helpful. So I know what you mean by a buddy! But this site is awesome!! I have learned sooo much. I just started walking myself because I have just gathered enough energy to! So I will build from there! I refuse to beat myself up but I am very motivated to lose my ultimate 100 pounds by December 17th. This is a chance of a life time that thought I would never get! Just blessed to receive such a gift!! WLS!!!

Also had mine on 12/17. I had high hopes, but it has gone way better then I anticipated. I waited 9 months after the pre-op diet.

Hw 320

Sw 290

Cw 255

I'll be writing up a full 'tell your story' when i get half way to goal, but just wanted to chime in on your post.

I'm feeling normal. I literally feel exactly the same except I have a smaller stomach. I've been really motivated to exercise and have been averaging 4 miles a day on walking/cardio machine workouts. I'm throwing out/donating fat clothes. To say I don't regret my decision is a huge understatement. Couldn't be happier.

Edited by davidlgalt

me me!!! ????????????

I was done on 12/17

stats: hw (12/3) 295.5

sw (12/17) 277.5

cw (2/9) 245.6

gw. 145

I thought I would lose a little quicker. but I'm so happy and blessed to have had this done! I would have never been able to lose even a quarter of the weight on my own in the same timeframe without this amazing tool!

surgery was a breeze.. I'd do it 500 times over if I had to. just wish I decided to make this change sooner!

only a face pic but here's a little difference

post-243569-14235231696747_thumb.jpg

@ what a great weight loss thus far!! I can't say I feel exactly the same as I did before WLS...I feel alot weaker than before but I think I will gain my strength back to normal if I continue to follow the plan! It gets better and better! Thank you for sharing! I love hearing how people who has the same date as me are doing it helps me tremendously!!! If we all just keep going we will get there!! My goal weight is 140... my fantasy goal is 120 what I weighed when I was married 22 years ago! Lol I always blame my hubby for me getting plump...he just makes me to darn happy and had never complained about my weight!!!!