Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not much weight loss...

I had the gastric sleeve oct 29 2014 I'm down 30lbs and I've been stuck there for a month and I don't understand why. I'm not eating no where near like I use to. I'm really bothered and upset by this. I went through and had major surgery to lose at least 80lbs and I'm worried this is the most I'm going to lose. I'm seeing amazing results on here with other people and this worries me about myself... I don't know what I'm doing wrong exercising,eating like I'm suppose to I feel for nothing...

What are you eating? What's a typical food day for you? Are you reach your Protein goals? Are you reaching your Fluid goals? Are you exercising?

How many calories are you eating? Are you weighing and measuring your food?

Are you doing a carbs? Are you eating before you work out? How many calories are you eating a day? Are you logging or just winging it?

OMG I am soooo envious of those who have lost weight. I had my gastric sleeve in March 2013. I weighed 84kilos on the day of surgery and I am almost 2 yrs post op and I way 77.5 kilos................a total loss of only 6.5kilos (14lb). You can imagine my disappointment $7000 aust dollars and not even 1lb per $1,000. I am so so upset......

Yesterday I had an endoscopy to see how the sleeve was going - the doc who did it said my sleeve was left quite large and thinks the surgeon did not take enough of my stomach !!!! Motto: Ask your surgeon to show you the template he/she uses and if the size is right for you!!!

I eat very little (egg for breaky or yoghurt; small salad for lunch, meat, fish or chicken for tea. Drink Tomato juice and have one serve of little fruit. Help! Aussie Girl

OMG I am soooo envious of those who have lost weight. I had my gastric sleeve in March 2013. I weighed 84kilos on the day of surgery and I am almost 2 yrs post op and I way 77.5 kilos................a total loss of only 6.5kilos (14lb). You can imagine my disappointment $7000 aust dollars and not even 1lb per $1,000. I am so so upset......

Yesterday I had an endoscopy to see how the sleeve was going - the doc who did it said my sleeve was left quite large and thinks the surgeon did not take enough of my stomach !!!! Motto: Ask your surgeon to show you the template he/she uses and if the size is right for you!!!

I eat very little (egg for breaky or yoghurt; small salad for lunch, meat, fish or chicken for tea. Drink Tomato juice and have one serve of little fruit. Help! Aussie Girl

It doesn't sound like you are eating enough. Are you eating any vegetables? what's in your salad. Are you drinking Water? Exercising?

You are not eating enough food so the little you eat, your body is holding on too. Try to eat something every two hours and sip Water in between. Good luck.

Help! I have been post op for 6 weeks, I only lost 17lbs I'm stuck between 219 and 223. I'm so upset I have been working out .

2nd problem I weigh myself in the morning I way 219 at night I weigh 223 what is going on? And what is the true weight?

Help! I have been post op for 6 weeks, I only lost 17lbs I'm stuck between 219 and 223. I'm so upset I have been working out .

2nd problem I weigh myself in the morning I way 219 at night I weigh 223 what is going on? And what is the true weight?

• Several things at play. Are your eating? You should be getting at least 800 calories. You need to be getting at least 60gms of Protein. You need to get at least 64 ounces of fluids and regular exercise.
  • You also will find it's harder to lose the less you need to lose. Your body will simply hold onto every calorie. You may need to increase your calories in order to lose.
  • You could simply be in a stall. They happen and all you can do is ride them out.
  • You could weigh yourself 3 times a day and get 3 different weights. This is why the scale is not the final say on your weight loss journey. Whether you weight once a day, once a week or once a month, you need consistency. Weight yourself in the same place, the same time of the day. Stay with your program. Also take your measurements (neck, boobs, waist and hips). Notice these changes even when the scale doesn't move.

I had the gastric sleeve oct 29 2014 I'm down 30lbs and I've been stuck there for a month and I don't understand why. I'm not eating no where near like I use to. I'm really bothered and upset by this. I went through and had major surgery to lose at least 80lbs and I'm worried this is the most I'm going to lose. I'm seeing amazing results on here with other people and this worries me about myself... I don't know what I'm doing wrong exercising,eating like I'm suppose to I feel for nothing...

I had my surgery Nov 12th ....i have lost 26 pounds...so I am kind of like you . I have been diligent about getting in my Protein and not going over 1000 calories a day . Most days i stay around 800. I KNOW i am doing everything I can...I just figure I am a slow loser...but as long as the scale is going down...and not up ...I am happy . ANd for the most part I am not hungry so it does make it easier to eat right.