Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just got the phone call...... December 17th!!!! So excited surgeon appointment the 1st last NUT and endoscopy the 2nd.... and then surgery the 17th.... in the meantime going down to OC md after endoscopy and file for a marriage license..... could life get better. Looking forward to seeing and talking to others on our journey together..... for the post sleevers please keep us all in your prayers and I know you will be here for our support. Good Luck everyone and God bless!!!

All good things...sounds like 2015 is going to be a great year for you!

I just got the phone call...... December 17th!!!! So excited surgeon appointment the 1st last NUT and endoscopy the 2nd.... and then surgery the 17th.... in the meantime going down to OC md after endoscopy and file for a marriage license..... could life get better. Looking forward to seeing and talking to others on our journey together..... for the post sleevers please keep us all in your prayers and I know you will be here for our support. Good Luck everyone and God bless!!!

Congratulations on both accounts 2015 will be a great year for you both. Will keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery, with hopes that you'll enjoy all the different stages you will be going thru in the future.

My date is December 17th as well!!! It's going to be a great new year for you! Congratulations on both counts!

Congrats!

Harleyphleb-- how's it going?? I'm on my no/low carb diet. I'm having headaches, but I can do this! I'm sure I'm going to be tired of eggs, cheese, green veggies and chicken before this is over. I don't have much time to think about it with work thank goodness! Writing reviews, meeting with my team and interviewing for a promotion next week will keep me busy! Hope all is well with you!cant wait for the 17th!

Everything is good here blood work tomorrow and then just wait to hear what time to be at the hospital. I am a little concerned about Fluid intake after surgery. I get muscle cramps at night because of dehydration and I am drinking 80 oz of Water a day now. I am filled b with fluid so take a blood pressure pill with a reducer in it doesn't make sense but nothing ever does with me lol. I am up in the middle of the night right.jow writing this because of a muscle cramp so we shall see

@harleyphleb. I'm so sorry to hear your having trouble. My blood work and pre-op is Monday. I'm still having carb headaches bit not as bad. The 17th will be here soon!! let's stay in touch please.

@harleyphleb. I am sitting in the waiting room ready to go back for surgery. Thought of you..it's like we are going to share a new birth day! Good Luck! !!

I came home yesterday. Seems I had a lot of gallbladder scar tissue he had to remove, and that hurts. The only thing I'm struggling with is getting fluids down. I can feel when it gets to the opening of my new stomach and it hurts even with small sips. Today is better than yesterday.. That's my short term goal....each day be better than the last.