Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It sleeved about 11:30 this morning! Pain isn't too bad but the gas is horrible!

Yay congrats!!!!

Congratulations! Here's to a swift and easy recovery!

Congrats!

Walking as much as possible will help get rid of the gas. Congratulations!

Take care of yourself!

Edited by LadyK44

Congratulations! Rest, walk and sip when you can!

Thanks! Yes I walked a lot while in the hospital. Got released about 11 today! I'm doing ok but my stomach muscles are SO sore! Gas is better and at least I am not dry heaving like before! Thank goodness!!!

The day of surgery and yesterday I was really regretting getting it done! But now I'm starting to be ok with it! Anyone else have those feeling of regret??

Kealot,

Don't be discouraged...I understand your feelings. I too heaved a lot except mine was not dry...enough said?! However, I did get past those bad days and moving forward to brighter ones. Still sore also. It will take time. Take care of your new tummy. In a short time from now...you will have no regrets! Hang in there!

Thanks! Yes I walked a lot while in the hospital. Got released about 11 today! I'm doing ok but my stomach muscles are SO sore! Gas is better and at least I am not dry heaving like before! Thank goodness!!! <br><br> The day of surgery and yesterday I was really regretting getting it done! But now I'm starting to be ok with it! Anyone else have those feeling of regret??

I was sleeved on 8/11 and had terrible nausea until yesterday when I came home from the hospital. I definitely was regretting it at the time but when I felt better, although still very sore, I still feel like I made the right decision.

Can I ask how you are doing? Were you happy with Dr S? I have an appt to meet him 6/23. How long was the process for you as far and getting to the surgery? Thanks!

heatherbb

Yes I really like Dr. S and the staff. My first appointment was on 6/25 and had surgery scheduled for 8/12 that same day. They wanted to schedule on 7/14 but I already had plans to be out of town. Process was very easy. I had an appointment with a dietician, psychologist and an egd and that was it. It was the BEST decision I ever made. I am doing great!!!

Do you live in Houston or surrounding area?

Edited by kealot

heatherbb if you have any questions or need any support, please let me know.