Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I finally did it.... :)

jemigirl

Hi everyone I know its been a over 3 weeks since I last posted but I have been so busy with my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary

that I have not even had much time for myself.. but here is the good news last time I posted I could not get over that darn 200 mark I was so frustrated for about 3weeks straight I did not even see the scale move at all then one day ta da it did.. today I am now 195 lbs yippee!! I also went on wednesday to get my fill down in TJ and I asked my doctor how many cc's my band held and found out that it holds 9 cc's very interesting everyone I know thier bands hold like 4cc's does anyone elses band hold that much.. I was just wondering why I did not get the other one like everyone else has and of course I forgot to ask duh... I got a really good fill this time and I think thats all I am going to need for quite a while I hope... I am at 6.5 cc's at this time and I eat very small meals now.. before he gave me this last fill I was able to eat much larger portions and was not satisfied that I was not restricted enough but now I know the difference much different...

well anyway thanks everyone for listening I am very happy and working hard at keeping this real for the first time now I am finally really noticing a difference in the way my clothes fit they are getting much looser that is the best feeling.. I know that I can wear a 16 comfortably and the 14 is right behind that....

:D :D :D :D :D:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

WooHoo!!! Onederland!!! Congratulations on a job well done! I think the Swedish band holds more cc's. That must be the one you have.

Thanks guys.. you know and I have to admit that actually being under 200 lbs has really picked up my spirits and got me really motivated to do better... I am trying even harder but dont get me wrong I will still have a peice of candy once in a while..

Congratulations Jeanie!!! :D :D :D Plateaus are so frustrating, but you finally beat it!

It must feel wonderful to be under 200 and fitting into smaller sizes. I can't wait to get to where you are... I think it would motivate me as well. I think you really have to hit a certain point to begin feeling like the band is really going to work. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten there yet.

Great job - when do we get to see some before and 'after' pics?

Whoo hooo!!!!! Congrats!!!

I am SOOOOO jealous.... BUT... I think this weekend is going to be my weekend to join you in ONEDERLAND! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

:)

Congrats' Now go buy some tight jeans!!!

Iv'e got the swedish band which can hold up to 9.5 cc's. The Vanguard (Inamed) can hold alot. I was just asking the doc about that one, He said most don't feel restriction till they're at about 5cc's?? I'd find out exactly which band you have.

Onederland!!! yippee