Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jelly Beans Are "Crack"

Jelly Beans in my house must be like "Crack" to an addict. I can't keep my hand out of the bowl. I guess I will have to throw them in the trash tonight. I don't really miss too much "bad" stuff but these Jelly Beans have me hooked. I love the darn black ones and the red ones. I will eat green if there are no other colors.. I did not buy chocolate bunnies or peeps so that is probably a good thing. I did buy my husband a chocolate bunny but I haven't touched it. Pray for me that I can get the jelly beans out of my mind and body. Happy Easter to Everyone.

I read your post to my husband & we laughed. Some foods just call our name, LOL.

I'm not a big chocolate fan (thank god), but I do love Starburst jelly Beans. Or, at least I used to. Oddly enough, I think since my sugar intake is 'much' lower these days, I don't enjoy the 'sugary' flavor as much. I must have had maybe 5 pcs in total.

Normally, I'd say that's pretty good, but um, didn't I just say I don't like them as much anymore? So, why did I go past 1?

This weight loss journey is quite psychological. :)

Hang in there!

Laughing out loud.....we still have the jelly Beans sitting on the table. I knew if I started I probably wouldn't stop either. So I feel your plight. Just get rid of em and save yourself the agony.

I only had to read the topic in the "new topic threads" on the right side to "crack" up.

I was somewhere over the holidays where they had a bowl of jelly belly's. It's like looking for gold nuggets. Ooooo, that one looks like it's marshmallow flavor and oooo, coffee flavor and my fav, coconut. Wife had to grab me by my ear to drag me away. :wacko:

Sugar is a killer.

I only had to read the topic in the "new topic threads" on the right side to "crack" up.

I was somewhere over the holidays where they had a bowl of jelly belly's. It's like looking for gold nuggets. Ooooo, that one looks like it's marshmallow flavor and oooo, coffee flavor and my fav, coconut. Wife had to grab me by my ear to drag me away. :wacko: tmf - those darn things just sing to me.. I love the gourmet jelly Beans like the jelly belly or the ones you can buy in the candy stores. I believe Ronald Reagan loved them as well but he wasn't obese so he was allowed to eat them. I have removed them from my house and am trying to de-tox today.

For me it is the leftover specialty cheeses. I dreamed up that idea for Easter dinner and won't make that mistake again. No one went for the cheese platter that I could not/cannot stop thinking about. They were happy with the ham, etc. that didn't interest me in the least. Rookie error. No formagio, si!