Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any september 2013 sleevers?

What's going on now how much have u all lost?

For me sleeved 9/30/13 and 91 pounds loss started at 300 now at 209 still have 29 more to go to my goal but it's slowing down now driving me crazy I go to the gym everyday plus I still do Protein shakes every morning for bf and I eat lunch and dinner I go very light maybe a fruit I am still eating very small portions. But I love the skinny popcorn and I eat it a lot I also drink Water only no juice and I change my eating habits totally but I am not giving up I am going for my 29 pounds what's up guys talk to me

My surgery was September 25, 2013 and my last weigh in I had lost 97 lbs and counting.

I don't weigh myself so I don't know if I have lost any more.

I'm doing great and feel good.

I'm off of diabetes meds, blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds and a couple others.

I have a Protein shakes everyday and I have a Quest bar too.

I still eat small portions because I and meat don't always agree with each other.

I don't get sick from it it just fills me up with 2 or 3 oz.

I can eat more of fish, egg beaters and reduced fat cheese.

I don't eat very much carbs except for a few crackers with my cheese or once in awhile a slice of toasted bread.< /p>

I think that covers about everything except I exercise 4x a week at the gym and keep moving doing other things on the other days.

Hi Chelly great job we are on the right track I eat a lot of fish to thats great u are off those meds before I had this surgery my doctor say I was heading there if I don't loose the weight so I am doing just that do u have more to loose? My goal is 180 I am 209 now

Had my surgery sept. 23rd. Started at 350. Weighed myself on Monday and am currently at 231. I'm not as dedicated as some. I do watch portion size and look at sugar and fat content. Am currently training for a half marathon, so that helps me keep the metabolism going. Try to keep the calorie intake in between 1200 - 1600 calories.

I was sleeved Sept 30th and I am down 93lbs but I have been stalled for about 4 weeks now..what are you guys doing to break the plateau?

I was sleeved Sept. 17th, started at 250 and I am down 57 pounds. The weight loss slowed in January when I began working out 4-5 times per week. I have only lost about 10 pounds in the last 3 months. BUT, I am not getting too worried. The closer you get to goal, the slower the weight loss. I only have about 25 more realistically (35 more ideally) to lose. I am working out (I need to kick up my strength training) and doing what I can, and that is what I am concentrating on. With that being said though, I do struggle with getting too comfortable and sometimes I really need to review the basics. I never go nuts, but there is always room for improvement (i.e taking the cheese off of the slice of pizza if i have it, measure more frequently instead of eyeballing, etc.).

I do have a question though.....how much do you think you are eating per meal? 1/2 cup, 3/4 cup, 1 cup, 1 slice pizza? Any thoughts on that would be helpful!

Hi everyone I was sleeved on September 25th, 2013

SW 282

CW 192=

90lbs lost so far. I feel amazing I'm excited for my 9 month appointment with my Dr. I'm hoping to hit 100 lbs lost by then.

My weight loss has been pretty consistant, averaging about 8-10 lbs per a month. I work out 4-5 times a week, i change my workout routine every 3 weeks, this week i've added bulgarian split squats, and jumping jacks with weights. I do a ton of cardio usually about 17-20 miles between the bike and eliptical or eliptical and running on the treadmil. I tend to spend close to 2 hours at the gym during my 5 day rotation. I love it and feel stronger every day. If I hit a stall I actually take a break from the gym and change up my eating usually incorporating a tiny more fat and carbs in my diet and that seems to do the trick. Making up on the weightloss.

I eat 5-6 small meals still. I weight and messure everything I eat, I'm doing 1/4 cup portions of Protein my dr said at this point I can basicly eat as much as a can of tuna will hold. so i try to keep that in mind when i'm doing my 3 main meals and portioning out veggies, althought I can honestly say I never finish because I still get full very easily. I hardly eat any carbs! My carb intake is usually under(12 grams) per day unless its that "time of the month". I'm so happy I finally put myself first for the first time in my life. It really feels amazing

Surgery was September 23, 2013 and I am down 132 pounds-that includes 3 month pre op diet. I have been losing steadily until June, then only 2 pounds! I carefully monitor my food, calorie and carb intake on Myfitnesspal.com. So what is happening??? The only thing that has changed is that I have getting a little more exercise since I adopted a dog on May 31. The new dog requires a lot of attention and potty training is a 24/7 job. Could the extra exercise be causing the stall? I am feeling very down about this set back. Has anyone else experienced a stall at 9 months? I am so afraid I am stuck and will not lose any more weight :(