Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before the op I didn’t have periods for years now I do.
Holy hell I have MAJOR pmt hormones mega cranky irritated b*tch syndrome!
They only finally settled down and become regular as clockwork end of last year so nov till today I can honestly set my watch by then the week before I am a major pain the in butt everything annoys me and I would happily kill people in a heartbeat!
I like being a normal woman who doesn’t have issues with having them and all the bad bad crap I had to deal with from not having them for so many years but a side effect of this op I could do without is these raging hormones!
Anyone else noticed a increase in monthly raging crazy since the op?
It could be totally normal just been years since I experienced them to know lol

Edited by sassypants

I was started on an anti-depressant after having my son because of raging hormones (post partum? Perhaps) made me an intolerable witch. I gained more weight on the med. Now I am more angry b/c I am fat. I hope to wean myself off of them once I loose the weight.

Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to help with PMS if you are into more holistic approaches.

I personally don’t take anything birth control etc so its all just natural crazy me lol
Just holy crap am I a mega cow I feel the irritation all over and I know its hormones cant stop it but ugh maybe I need a punching bag LOL
i will try adding that would much rather go natrual

Edited by sassypants

It is worth a shot.. .read up on it :)

Another nurse friend told me about it. She used to take it and swears by it for PMS. I guess it is rather pricey (??). I remember she said when she didn't want to pay anymore and her husband eagerly forked over the money because he noticed the change in her when she wasn't taking it. LOL

I used to be very stressed out about work and now I'm not. Stress always led to overeating and so I worried about how I would handle it after the surgery - but it hasn't been an issue so far (7.5 weeks after surgery). My sister thinks the surgery affected my hormones and I am different (more relaxed and patient).

I looked up evening primrose oil and if you can get it on prescription and guesssss whattt I can!
Guess whos gonna be asking her doctor to prescribe for her lol
It is frigging expensive to buy so that makes me happy LOL