Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi!! I'm going to mexico march 28th. For a Tummy Tuck Lipo and butt augmentation. But I'm terrified of getting blood clots!!!! Did anybody ever go thru this? I'm just so nervous/scared ;(

Be sure to walk as soon as u can for sure! They should put compression socks on you that blow up and squeeze your legs too. You aren't gonna wanna walk and you may be bent over for awhile but it's super important. Good luck!

Be sure to walk as soon as u can for sure! They should put compression socks on you that blow up and squeeze your legs too. You aren't gonna wanna walk and you may be bent over for awhile but it's super important. Good luck!

Thank u very much for ur advice!!:). I guess the nerves are normal.

Congrats!!! Who is your doc?

Congrats!!! Who is your doc?

Thank u!! Dr Delgado in chihuahua mexico. It's my first time going that far into mexico. So yea I'm nervous about the surgery and about the trip as well. But hopefully everything will be ok. I guess u can say I'm nervous/excited.

Totally related to excited nervousness! Really looking forward to hearing about your surgery AND seeing the pictures...good luck!

Totally related to excited nervousness! Really looking forward to hearing about your surgery AND seeing the pictures...good luck!

Thank u!' I sure will post pictures!! And I'll share my experience :). I got sleeved in Mexico and the doctors were wonderful hopefully I'll have the same experience this time around.

I'm having a fleur de lys TT later this year.. I'm scared of clots and necrosis, but I'd rather risk it than have my belly slap my legs cycling for another 40 yrs. clothes don't sit right either.. Good luck. Xx

I'm having a fleur de lys TT later this year.. I'm scared of clots and necrosis, but I'd rather risk it than have my belly slap my legs cycling for another 40 yrs. clothes don't sit right either.. Good luck. Xx

Yes I totally agree with clothes just don't sit right. And yes I rather get the TT than have all the extra skin. Good luck to u on ur surgery!!! :). Don't forget to post pictures.

You will do great dont worry. Ne ready for lots of pain and keep up on your pain meds so your comfortable

You will do great dont worry. Ne ready for lots of pain and keep up on your pain meds so your comfortable

Thank u for the advice!!:). Is it normal that I'm scared of blood clots? Were u ever afraid of that too?

I didn't because ive never had problems with blood clots but its something definitely to worry about it can happen to any of us. Just stay positive and try not to think about it.

I was concerned about the risk. I learned the warning signs and symptoms and that helped me. Also I have no history of clots. It's helpful to be in good cardiovascular health. Let the doctor know you're worried s/he will talk you through it.

I was concerned about the risk. I learned the warning signs and symptoms and that helped me. Also I have no history of clots. It's helpful to be in good cardiovascular health. Let the doctor know you're worried s/he will talk you through it.

Thank u for the advice!!! Idk if its too much what I'm getting done at once or is it normal? My ps says it's gonna be ok but I think I'm just very nervous. I'm getting Tummy Tuck Lipo and some of the fat is gonna be inserted into my buttocks. So I'm gonna have a flat tummy and a big booty!!!! Lol im scared but excited at the same time :)