Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CHECKING IN: Part Deux

I am changing my name (not officially but...) to LilMissDiva 2.0

Since I have been back in the community I have been really rocking. I've still struggled a bit here and there but for the most part I am on my way back and it's showing. Here are some photos I took yesterday. My tummy is getting flat (again) and I can see my face is thinning out (again). I'm enjoying watching my personal transformation (again).

That said, I never want to go through this again. I won't allow myself to feel sorry for me anymore. I am STRONGER than anything negative put in my path. I just pick up the dust and clay, and make Pyramids out of it. It's how I roll.

And THANK YOU to all my long time friends for coming by to check in with me!! I really have missed you, and I sincerely hope we can all check in often. There are many who can answer all of the same questions that many newer folks are asking, but believe it or not, they are watching us too. They are blessed that they can see what it can be like for them 3.. 4.. and 5 years and beyond. I or we never had that!

We are the trailblazers my friends! :-) That's a very special and honorable thing to be.

post-151241-0-08756000-1391707634_thumb.jpg post-151241-0-21411100-1391707805_thumb.jpg

You rock, no matter what version of you you are working on. I'm successful because of the time, care, and love you invested here and I'm honored to be around to pay it forward.

Here's to the next years together!

Lynda

Checkin in! I lost 3 Lbs since my last weigh in. Yay! :)

Looking good Diva 2.0! Love your eye makeup!

Rebooting is hard but we are WORTH the extra effort it takes! ;)

Looking fabulous, 2.0! You have worked hard to be where you are - repeatedly. It's admirable, and so important to let others know that it CAN be done. It's nice to see you back in action and with such a good attitude about it all.

Well Lil miss Diva 2.0 your back with fighting and staying power!! Congratulations to all your hard work, it shows. Sending you encouragement and lots of hugz. Thank you for being such an inspiration and for keeping it real with grace and humor too!

I am really , really glad you're back here! You are such a motivator!

:) Thanks Ms. D! I'm glad to be back too. I need the motivation just as much as I can give it.

STRONGER than anything negative put in my path. I just pick up the dust and clay, and make Pyramids out of it. It's how I roll. There are many who answer all of the same questions

@

i have kept an :rolleyes: eye on you!!

great pics of your lovely face & little tummy!!!!

2+ years ago, when i was a "tiny little bitty" newbie (conflict in terms ;) )

i loved reading all your responses to OP questions - you helped me so much

all of a sudden I "saw" that you had disappeared :o

i was sad :(

sooooo relieved/happy that you are back

i was lost without you :(

i remember all your posts where you mentioned your exercising of 17 hrs a day, and drinking 4 gallons of Water by 8:00 am!! :lol:

welllll, maybe i exaggerated a little, but you did amazing and i was always in awe

ahhhhh, memories :rolleyes:

glad things are/have gotten back to normal for you

seems funny hearing me telling YOU to keep up the good job

but do it!!! ;)

(i know you will )

in celebration of your return...........

how about all vets et al meet for drinks

i'm buying :)

water of course :lol:

hugggggs

kathy

@@proudgrammy Can I just say you made me laugh!!! Too funny and yes sometimes it FELT like I was working out 17 hours per day and drink 4 gallons of Water. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: