Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need protein drink suggestions, very picky drinker & eater

I'm new here and I'm actually doing this for my daughter, but I had Roux-en-y in 2003 so I could also use some good suggestions. (If I should be in a different forum please let me know) My daughter is trying to find a Protein drink that she will like. She likes chocolate, fruit punch & lemonade & that's about it. She's been able to try a few but since they are usually very expensive she can't afford to buy something, not like it & then throw it away. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hi,

I recommend trying Nature's best Isopure. They have a variety of flavors to choose from. I buy mine at GNC. It has 40 grams of Protein. I am 13 weeks post-op and I still drink one bottle a day. If she is as burnt out on Protein shakes as I was, then she should like the Isopure. :)

Thanks for the replies - where do you get your Syntax nectar? My daughter found BJs Bariatric but they are out of stock on the Lemonade. I did order the sample package with about 4 different flavors that she thinks she might like.

I usually buy it at the Vitamin Shoppe or online through Lucky Vitamins

Check out my bariatric pantry.com. You can order samples of matrix and Syntrax Nectar so she can try out different flavors. Nashua Nutrition.com also has some samples that are reasonable. There you can pick from several brands and flavors. I have ordered from both places numerous times and they are very quick.

Vitamin Shoppe had several sample packs also

www.unjury.com has a sampler or starter package with different flavors you can try.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches