Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

is it just me, or is the lap band peeps no longer posting??

I am still learning to navigate this site, only been truly active for a couple of months.....I haven't noticed a drop off, but then what do I know!? Are other WLS types posting here instead?

I was thinking the same thing. This site used to be hoppin with all of the posting but i very rarely get a notification of a new post anymore. I think i post less because the "recent posts" arent there anymore. Its harder to find topics. Kind makes me sad.

Maybe it is the holidays. I have noticed a lot of the peeps are not here, too!

I just found the "Recent Topics" on the right side of the screen...I am a little slow. LOL But it does help find new topics of conversation.

I think it's twofold. One holidays and life in general getting in the way. And two, the site changes have made it lackluster to come here daily. The nonexistent chat room, the new topics feature gone, the dynamic of having too many wls's and the fact that I don't see my friends here anymore make it unappealing.

Happy Holidays in case I don't see you again before year's end :)

It does seem a little dead around here :blush:

To the banders who are having trouble just getting to the lapband site , you have to go to your settings or profile settings and scroll down to where it says what type of surgery put in Lapband and make sure it sticks save the change at the bottom , then it only brings up the lapband site hen you log in , it took a little while but Alex had posted and let us know and anytime I log on it goes straight to this site and not the other ones, now for chatting or blogging I guess you still have to go to community and click on one and hope it goes to the lapband blog or click on the chat if u want to chat but it does let you know who's on in the chat site on Lapband site , I hope this helped someone or anyone lol for us banders.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches