Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Things I Can Do!

I can see my feet! I can put on my socks,shoes and shave my legs without holding my breath and sitting down to do it! I can almost get a bath towel around me enough to "tuck in"! I can wrap my arms around myself and clip my bra on! I'm embracing the seemingly small things and celebrating it. Only 26 lbs down but so much change with that 26! Yay!

I can see my feet! I can put on my socks,shoes and shave my legs without holding my breath and sitting down to do it! I can almost get a bath towel around me enough to "tuck in"! I can wrap my arms around myself and clip my bra on! I'm embracing the seemingly small things and celebrating it. Only 26 lbs down but so much change with that 26! Yay!

I keep forgetting that I can button my pants AND put my shoes on! I used to have to leave my pants/jeans unzipped/unbuttoned while I bent over to tie my shoes -- otherwise I would knock myself out not being able to breathe. I have to retrain myself to button/zip my pants before putting on my shoes, otherwise when I stand up my pant fall town!

i am so happy for you girl..there are so many new and exciting things to discover as you travel this journey.....Enjoy every one of them..You deserve it hun!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Branmuffin! Those wins are nice!!!! Keep up the good work.

So cool! One of my favorite things early out was when I look down all I see are the "girls" .. not my stomach! Congratulations!

Congratulations, Branmuffin, it will just get better and better! I can now get a bath towel round me almost twice - and every time I do that, I do the happy dance. But watch out for that, the towel can also now fall down, lol....

Hooray for you! For some reason, getting a bath towel around me is going to be a HUGE NSV. I can't wait! :)

Haha! I can't wait to have the problem of my towel possibly falling down because it's too big! Yesterday I had that problem with my jeans though and my teenager (who usually doesn't worry about how I look) kept pulling up my jeans and telling me it's time for a smaller size! And the smaller size is a 16! That will be me going from size 20 to 16 in just 3 weeks post! I'm overjoyed! Oh and I'm starting to see my neck and cheekbones as well! So glad I've ventured into this lifestyle journey with everyone here! Cannot wait to go through more changes and experiences with others who appreciate it as well!

The towel wrapping was great and satisfying. I also go down stairs normally. At my heaviest I was going down sideways which was something I remember my mom doing. And if its not TMI I can wrap my legs and cross my ankles around my husband now during sex. I can't believe I just said that! Posting quickly before I can erase..

Omg, tmi but made laugh! It's the simple things that seem to give us greatest pleasure. Or maybe I should rephrase that ???? ha ha!