Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Protein drink ideas

I have had the same problem. I just find ways to dress them up a little and stay within the guide lines of what I can have. At first I hated the chocolate that I got from GNC, but then I added 8 ounces of milk, and three frozen cherries and it was much more palatable! I know when I can add my fruits to them again I will be happy with the vanilla! As the fruit is what makes the taste! Wish I could help you more then that! but its hard to tell someone else what they will like, when you don't really enjoy them yourself!

I love "Pure Protein" which can be found at www.amazon.com

My favorite premixed shakes, I get from Wal-Mart and Sam's Club - EAS Carb Control chocolate fudge and Premier Protein chocolate. Premier slightly edges out EAS for my tastes.

Im new hear im about to have the sleeve done i have just one more dr appt i cant wait i have read so many ppl stories i do have to say its been very helpful

I get the vanilla body fortress from Walmart. I flavor it with Apple pie spice or imitation banana,strawberry,or raspberry flavorings. Sometimes I use sugar free Hershey chocolate or strawberry Syrup. Lots of combos with these ingredients. chocolate banana or strawberry banana, etc.

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using RNYTalk Surgery 9/27/13 Lap Roux DOS 301 Current 256

I only do unflavored...I mix it with Vitamin Water and freeze...for ready made shakes, I like eas advantage. Sometimes i mix the vanilla eas with cinnamon, vanilla extract, and nutmeg.. Eas us not thick, which I like.

I agree with the Premier Protein Shakes- I can get them at costco (chocolate is better) for about $25 for 18. That lasts me 9 days but they have some of the highest grams of Protein per shake out there with 30. I love that they are portable and if you put them in the freezer for about 30 min before you have it, it is sooo much better. At home I mix a full shake with about 1/2 cup crushed ice and a half banana and it makes all the difference.

Thanks ever one for the protien drinks loved the idear i had no clue what i was really doing coming here i know i can do this so much help i have found here

Just had the most incredible tasting Protein shake. Syntrax Matrix 2.0 Peanut Butter cookie flavor. Tasted like a REAL Peanut Butter cookie. Bought it from the store at my Bariatric Center.

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using RNYTalk Surgery 9/27/13 Lap Roux DOS 301 Current 256

Check out Isopure. It tastes like Gatorade, comes in a bunch of flavors, and has 40grams of whey Protein in a 20oz bottle. I buy mine from GNC. I also started drinking Protein shakes from Jay Robb. (his name and picture are on the package) (GNC) It tastes so smooth you forget you are drinking a Protein shake.

I love the Designer whey in White chocolate with 8oz Lactaid milk. The Lean Protein in Chocolate is fantastic - that is premixed and powder. The Isopure is pretty good - all kinds of flavors.

There are two I have found over the years that I like pretty well. I am a very picky eater, I must have tried 100 different Protein powders over the years.

The first one I like the best is called "nectar" You can get it @ GNC or Vitamin World. It comes in 30 flavors or so. One scoop has 27gm Protein, no sugars. I get the tropical flavor, I mix one scoop of powder, one individual crystal light fruit punch packet, and add Water. I love this in the summer because its made with Water not milk. It's light not heavy.

The other one I like that I just started using is called Bariatric Advantage. Again, not super heavy because you use water to mix.