Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

juicing your vegetables?

I'd like to. I have an old acme juicer. It works so well!

Since juicing is so popular right now I did ask my surgeon if it would be good or not for me to do it. He said I could for my veggies but not like a weight loss program so I've been doing once every 2-3 days I have a jack la lanne one.

.::SurgeryDate 7/25/12::.

I like carrots, pineapple, kale, ginger

Carrots, apples, ginger, cucumber

Kale, broccoli, cucumber, ginger, carrots, and pineapple is good too

Play with stuff you'd be surprise :)

.::SurgeryDate 7/25/12::.

That sounds delicious! I was thinking about the vitamaster, which seems to keep the pulp and Fiber in the juice.. I really want to be sure to get all the veggies in every day. V8 cooks out the enzymes, but I think would be good if I get lazy a couple days a week. V8 is really good too for potassium...the low sodium one is good too

We have a vitamix!!!! It's the best thing out there. My family and I use it many times a day. Go online and look it up. I love it!!!

Amy ~ Gastric Bypass Surgery 2/4/13 @ 270 lbs.. Current weight 240.8 lb (2/21)

Before surgery I juiced daily. My favorites combo is

Kale, carrots, celery, cucumber, Apple, lemon.

I was told after sugery I won't be able to juice. That it was hard to count the calories and it forces me to drink beyond the 15 ml

Also... You strip the fiber when makes it harder to digest your meals.

I'm going to ask my main surgeon tho. His physicians that see his patients said this

*Surgery Scheduled 3/21/13*

I still juice just nit as much. I like broccoli, grapes, carrots n apples

I still juice just nit as much. I like broccoli' date=' grapes, carrots n apples[/quote']

I would love to continue.. how much do you drink?

~Leticia **SW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221**7 days post op: Down 18 lbs**

Its about a cup n I sip on it throughout the day

I am back on puréed food since my pouch is inflamed so I decided to do a little juice. 21/2carrots, one apple, 2 celery, handful each of kale and dandelion greens. Soooo good and 43 calories for 4 ounces. It makes 12 ounces so I will have more later. Lots of Vitamins.< /p>

I like carrots' date=' pineapple, kale, ginger

Carrots, apples, ginger, cucumber

Kale, broccoli, cucumber, ginger, carrots, and pineapple is good too

Play with stuff you'd be surprise :)

.::SurgeryDate 7/25/12::.[/quote']

And these taste good or it's just ok enough to choke down?

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I am back on puréed food since my pouch is inflamed so I decided to do a little juice. 21/2carrots' date=' one apple, 2 celery, handful each of kale and dandelion greens. Soooo good and 43 calories for 4 ounces. It makes 12 ounces so I will have more later. Lots of Vitamins.[/quote']

Can u use a blender or does it have to be. Juicer ?

Can u use a blender or does it have to be. Juicer ?

I think it would be too thick with a blender. I really love my juice!

hi juicing is a really good option and you throw a scoop of Protein powder and can turn it into a meal, check out the http://www.brevilleusa.com/beverages/juicers.html I have been using this one for over a year with no problems they have diffrent ones for diffrent budgets

Cyn-shakiraa Dos 12-17-12