Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

not so sure. but prayers please!

So not sure if I should post this anywhere but I'm really sad. My poor dog was doing just fine up until about 1130pm lastnight (arizona time) and I was up and down with her all night with her throwing up. This happened like 6 times and she's not thrown up about 5 times today. I'm forceing Water down her throat with a medicine dropper. I believe she got parvo but I have NO idea how she would have gotten it. No she's not completely vaccinated and I know that doesn't help but she doesn't go anywhere that she could get it. I'm so sad and depressed because there is NO way I can afford a vet bill or even pay in payments. So I went and got some Parvaid for her and some pedialite to keep her hydrated. But I'm so scared she'll die. She's just a 4 lbs (at most and she's lost a lb or 2) little chihuahua. And she's like my baby. We are inseperable. If I walk in a different room and shut the door she cries so even if I gotta go #2 she's in there with me cause she's my little baby. She goes everywhere and I mean everywhere I go. I love her so much. And I would totally break if I lost her, especially since my surgery is coming up very very soon. My heart is just breaking and all I need is good thoughs and prayers please. I'm treating her and if she's better by Friday I'm taking her straight away to get her vaccinated. (She has 1 out of the 4 its just she got sick and the vet told me to wait 2 Weeks after treating her for worms and a bacterial infection and the 2 Weeks since I treated her just went by but I was waiting till Friday to vaccinate her and she got sick :-( prayers please!

So not sure if I should post this anywhere but I'm really sad. My poor dog was doing just fine up until about 1130pm lastnight (arizona time) and I was up and down with her all night with her throwing up. This happened like 6 times and she's not thrown up about 5 times today. I'm forceing Water down her throat with a medicine dropper. I believe she got parvo but I have NO idea how she would have gotten it. No she's not completely vaccinated and I know that doesn't help but she doesn't go anywhere that she could get it. I'm so sad and depressed because there is NO way I can afford a vet bill or even pay in payments. So I went and got some Parvaid for her and some pedialite to keep her hydrated. But I'm so scared she'll die. She's just a 4 lbs (at most and she's lost a lb or 2) little chihuahua. And she's like my baby. We are inseperable. If I walk in a different room and shut the door she cries so even if I gotta go #2 she's in there with me cause she's my little baby. She goes everywhere and I mean everywhere I go. I love her so much. And I would totally break if I lost her' date=' especially since my surgery is coming up very very soon. My heart is just breaking and all I need is good thoughs and prayers please. I'm treating her and if she's better by Friday I'm taking her straight away to get her vaccinated. (She has 1 out of the 4 its just she got sick and the vet told me to wait 2 Weeks after treating her for worms and a bacterial infection and the 2 Weeks since I treated her just went by but I was waiting till Friday to vaccinate her and she got sick :-( prayers please![/quote']

My <3 breaks for both of you.

Call around to vets in your area, ask if any of them will sell you lactated ringers AND teach you how to administer them, round the clock for 4 or so days. I got the ringers and paraphernalia for $20 each, and set timer for 1 hour to check on him.

He made it, but he was touch and go.

Good luck,

Cher

Hey. How's the dog doing? I know how you feel. I love my boy to death and would be so Hurt if anything happened to him.

SD:1/28/13 HW:358 DOS:338 CW:310

Thanks for replying. My little girl us doing wonderful. I used this stuff called Parvaid and bought pedialyte and she ended up getting better which makes me a very happy person. I thought she wouldn't make out but that stuff worked great along with keeping her hydrated. The vet I took her to was suprised because they say that doesn't work but I know. Too many people that have used this and saved their dogs life.

That's wonderful! Congrats and best wishes to you and your dog!

SD:1/28/13 HW:358 DOS:338 CW:310

Lots of prayers to you....I am a companion to seven rescued furry children....good thing you didn't vaccinate your dog it is very dangerous to vaccinate your animal....my Siberian husky has a severe issue with his spine from vaccines. We give our furry children Nosods natural vaccine protection. Remember your furry child can't speak to tell you what it hey are feeling and your baby needs mega hydration and anti nausea meds....

HW 250/1st Lapband 198/2nd Lapband 232/Pre conversion 2/6/13 to bypass 232.....Current 211

I have two mini weenie dogs and my little guy just had to have disc surgery! He had a ruptured disc in his neck!! It was awful!! I was so upset!! We could not afford to have this surgery done but I begged my parents to help us. We had to pay$4500 for the surgery.. He is only 5 so there was no way I could even think about putting him down.. He's my baby and is a super sweet boy. He still has the staples. Should get them out on Wednesday. Thankful for my parents!