Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Procrastination effed me up. VENTING.

Annoyied. I've finished all my Options classes through Kaiser but I lagged on doing my Psych evaluation. If it were done prior to finishing my pre-op classes I probably would already have my final meeting with the Surgeon and a step away from getting my surgery date. This is just going to push everything further out. I'm scared because I've only lost 5 pounds during my pre-op weight loss classes and I don't want to gain those back since now I'm basically on my own without support from my classmates. It sucks. It's so damn easy to put on the weight but so hard to loose. =(

Annoyied. I've finished all my Options classes through Kaiser but I lagged on doing my Psych evaluation. If it were done prior to finishing my pre-op classes I probably would already have my final meeting with the Surgeon and a step away from getting my surgery date. This is just going to push everything further out. I'm scared because I've only lost 5 pounds during my pre-op weight loss classes and I don't want to gain those back since now I'm basically on my own without support from my classmates. It sucks. It's so damn easy to put on the weight but so hard to loose. =(

Stay positive track what you eat and walk all good habits to get into..

SOOCALCHIC hang in there I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. We are here to support you.

I went through Kaiser but on the other side of the country. I could not even register for my first class (with the Nut) before my psych eval. As far as I know the psych evals are the same for all of Kaiser.

Mine was done by phone and I was asked about 15 starter questions. It was not as intense and some where you have to meet face to face and answer over 100 questions. Call your Nut and ask if you can just schedule your eval now.

Don't get frustrated, you've done a great job. To put things into perspective, I finished my 6 months in 7 months (they were lazy with getting my paperwork done - so I had to take matters into my own hands), then I spent another 5 months waiting for a surgery date. I was told the wait for the surgeon was at least a year so I switched and could not have been happier.

Had I been scheduled when I first was approved, I would have missed out on my great surgeon. Relax, and realize most of us have had some set back, you can do this.

Also, during the time of my pre-op process, I kept tracking my food and as if I would still meet with my Nut. I didn't gain anything back (even when I went on vacation). Keep watching what you eat and you'll do great.

See if you can get an appointment as soon as possible. Let them know if you are willing to fill in for a cancellation at the last minute. With vacations etc., it might be worth a shot.

Good luck, stay the course and do the best you can!

SOOCALCHIC hang in there I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. We are here to support you.

Huh??? Think you quoted that wrong lol

I went through Kaiser but on the other side of the country. I could not even register for my first class (with the Nut) before my psych eval. As far as I know the psych evals are the same for all of Kaiser.

Mine was done by phone and I was asked about 15 starter questions. It was not as intense and some where you have to meet face to face and answer over 100 questions. Call your Nut and ask if you can just schedule your eval now.

Don't get frustrated, you've done a great job. To put things into perspective, I finished my 6 months in 7 months (they were lazy with getting my paperwork done - so I had to take matters into my own hands), then I spent another 5 months waiting for a surgery date. I was told the wait for the surgeon was at least a year so I switched and could not have been happier.

Had I been scheduled when I first was approved, I would have missed out on my great surgeon. Relax, and realize most of us have had some set back, you can do this.

Also, during the time of my pre-op process, I kept tracking my food and as if I would still meet with my Nut. I didn't gain anything back (even when I went on vacation). Keep watching what you eat and you'll do great.

I think on the west coast Kaiser moves a lot faster. I also, had a long wait that was going to be even longer if I had not start fussing and demanding other options. I was almost at six months waiting on a date.. until another Kaiser patient told me to try to change hospitals. I called they said no... then I went off. two days later I got the call with a date for the same hospital. They were telling me I would have to wait another 5-6 months after I have already waited 6 months! But things worked out great in the end and now I'm back to loving Kaiser! LOL Just waiting for Sept.9th