Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How do I block someone from PMing me?

Sunta

Hi all,

I received this message in my private messages box. It's incoherant but kind of creepy. Does anyone know how to block someone from PMing?

If anyone wants to yell at me regarding a post, and include things about police beating me up and placing me in a hole in the ground, please do it on the public message board. Thanks.

Here's the PM:

you are a fool!!!

wow you know the complete history of every one of them if you dont like him move far far far away to a place that if to said that that the police would come take you away and your family and beat you and put you in a hole and not feed you this is the greatest country in the world.!!!!!dont let the door hit you on the way out.:angry

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Why Dont You Put The Name As Well So We Can Give That Person A Piece Of Mind .

There Is A Way To Block Go Into Your Private Message And It Will Guide You Thru It .

No, you can't block a SINGLE user through your Private Message Options. That will block ALL PMs.

Do this:

User CP

Scroll down to "Miscellaneous"

Click on "Buddy / Ignore Lists"

Add the user to your ignore list

Hi all,

I received this message in my private messages box. It's incoherant but kind of creepy. Does anyone know how to block someone from PMing?

If anyone wants to yell at me regarding a post, and include things about police beating me up and placing me in a hole in the ground, please do it on the public message board. Thanks.

Here's the PM:

you are a fool!!!

wow you know the complete history of every one of them if you dont like him move far far far away to a place that if to said that that the police would come take you away and your family and beat you and put you in a hole and not feed you this is the greatest country in the world.!!!!!dont let the door hit you on the way out.:angry

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Sunta!

Well, right off we've got your suspect narrowed down to that "special" 18% of the population that "strongly" supports Bush even now. "Special" being the operative word. Lemme guess...does it start with an "L?"

Edited to clarify...NOT Leatha.

I am a Bush supporter but I promise you it wasn't me. I even had to leave that thread because if your a Bush supporter you will get bashed and I didn't come bo lbt for that sort of thing. I would post whoever it was so that everyone can be cautious at this person. Sorry this happened to you. I'd say about 99% of everyone on here is supportive but there is always a couple to ruin everything for everyone.

I hate when I'm wrong.

~~~

Perhaps he's just cranky because he's only a couple of weeks post-op. Or...maybe the size of his SAT English scores matches the size of...never mind. I just don't want to go there.

Ugh! The editor of another site that I frequent will ban members who send abusive PMs to other members once the member who has been harrassed complains. I don't know what the policy is on this site. I am pleased that you provided the content of this idiot's PM and his name. All boneheads deserve to be outed, eh.

Darrell, huh? Mistah Incoherency! Hahahaha

Sorry, but WTF did that PM have to do with Bush in the first place??

Anyway... that PM needs to be reported to a moderator with the name of the sender.

Hi GeezerSue.

I, too, am a Bush supporter and I promise you that I would NEVER post something like this. I'd never disrespect or publicly ridicule. Peace. :)

Sunta,

I'm so sorry ANYONE had the nerve to send you a PM like that! How dare they. I would be frightened to, so you are not alone my friend. I hope this guy is kicked off of this website and very soon. Although I disagree with others on here a lot of the time, since I'm a Bush supporter, I think people like him should be ashamed of their actions. It's so sad that just a few people can hurt the website. My sincere apologies for his rude and uncalled for actions.