Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone tried Muscle Milk? If so, do you like it? Is that something you can have in the full liquids stage?

I'm asking because I can get a 4 pack for $4.99 (sale + coupons), & sale ends Sunday. So just wondered if I should get some? Also which flavor do you like best?

Thanks!

I have only drank one bottle, it was pretty good, it was chocolate, but it was expensive at the convenience store. So I switched to EAS carb control chocolate fudge (4 for $5 at Walmart) during my full liquid stage. I like them both equally, they both tasted like thin chocolate milk.

I like the chocolate, strawberry not so much

It's ok. I really don't like the banana one, in my opinion, the calories are a little high for the Protein. I actually drink Rockin refuel muscle builder, 30g protein for 190 calories, Not sure where you're located, they are distributed by Shamrock. The taste is similar to the muscle milk. Try it, 4.99 for 4 is a good deal!

I love muscle milk!

Wow...this board rocks! Thanks everyone! Okay, so chocolate is good & $4.99 is a good price for four 11 oz containers. Well then, I'll try to buy a couple (geez, have to squeeze extra $$ from the grocery money)! I actually did buy the vanilla ~ I normally think vanilla is boring but thought maybe I could just add a 1/4 tspn of Banana or Coconut extract. Wonder if that would be okay to do?? I will def buy the chocolate.

Strawberry not so great huh? Well, maybe I'll just stick with chocolate. What could be so bad about chocolate?? :P

I like the chocolate alot as long as its really cold, it tastes like a real shake. My kids like it too! Now I have to buy for all of us at the house because my kids like them for Breakfast. :)

I like the Strawberry......guess depends on your taste :)

I love EAS. Couldn't stand the muscle milk. The chocolate had what seemed to be a hint of coconut which I abhor. Luckily my kids drank them!

I love EAS. Couldn't stand the muscle milk. The chocolate had what seemed to be a hint of coconut which I abhor. Luckily my kids drank them!

It does!!! I thought the same!

Drinking one right now. I like the Cookies and Cream the best.

While Muscle Milk was okay in the flavors department and the Protein to calorie ratio is decent. I found it to make me gassy or have diarrhea.

I like the lite Muscle Milk--the regular is high in carbs and calories. I drink chocolate (I get it at Costco). I sometimes shake it up with a little almond milk and it's even more delicious.