Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you eating?

Yep, I eat salads. I eat a variety of foods. For example, Breakfast is Special K Protein Plus Cereal w/ fat free milk. lunch is usually a turkey breast on a low fat/low carb wrap w/ spinach, fat free cheese and mustard. dinner is usually chicken breast w/ whole grain brown rice and broccoli. In between those I am also supposed to have 3 "mid meals" which are usually either Protein Shakes, a South Beach Protein Bar or maybe a piece of fruit w/ cheese. I don't count calories or measure either. Hope that's what you're looking for.

I drink coffee with Creamer and sweet and low all morning. At 10:45 I have a small banana and half of a smart ones frozen entree. At 3:30 I go to taco bell and eat a pintos and cheese. For dinner around 7pm I have about 3/4 cup of what ever I cook for dinner. tonight I made beef stoganoff with low fat sour cream and whole wheat noodles. Last night I made lamb shanks and roasted potaotes served with steamed broccoli, carrots and snap peas. around 9 I have a sugar free fat free pudding... there are some very nice new ones fudge and mocha, mint chocolate, and dulce de leche! They're only 60 calories. I am not good at getting all my Water in, but I do take my Vitamins and Calcium suppliment.

hello, what brand are you yummy sounding puddings??

I have chocolate instant breakfast heating up like hot chocolate for breakfast and drink it on the way to work..

For lunch, I eat leftovers from the night before or egg salad without the bread, or yogurt...

For dinner I eat about a cup of whatever I feed my family. Stew, homemade chicken Soup, chicken from costco with veggies.

I wonder if I need to eat more.. sometimes I have a snack before I go to bed.. (bad time to eat) but I tell myself it makes my metabolism work during the night..????

I really like to hear what other people have.. I too have a problem with Water and it manifests itself when I have to go to the bathroom.. ow..

Some of the stuff I eat on a regular basis:

-string cheese

-fiber cereal (often for dinner)

-power bars

-luna bars

-weight watchers smart ones (half during lunch, half after work)

-grapes, apples, etc.

-peas, carrots, etc.

-salad with slightly too much ranch dressing (trying to reduce it)

-chicken salad

-turkey salad

-low fat turkey frank

-healthy choice pizza

-rice noodles with peanut sauce

Sandranoelle I've found fat free/sugar free Jello at Smiths, Albertsons and at Target. It's Jello brand in a blue box. I've found chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, banana cream and cheesecake. I'm still looking for the chocolate mint, dulce de leche and cappucino.

sandranoelle...I can't find this darn pudding either!! I have found the sugar-free stuff in the flavors everyone else has listed but it's not fat-free too. The sugar-free is really good. But, if I could find this fat-free sugar-free style, then I'd be all set! Happy searching and wish me luck too! I might see if I can order it from Target because that's where JDru said they sell it. Hopefully, I can order it online!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches