Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here is something fun.

Penni60

Just copy and paste to a new post and then answer the questions. Ok somehow Number 10 got missed so we elected to put in our own number 10.

1. What is your occupation? Still working on that. LOL!! Right now, Jewelry designer, Artist, Office Manager, Homemaker, Nutritionist Student. Is that enough? Oh yeah, MOM!

2. What color are your socks right now? Au Naturale

3. What are you listening to right now? John typing away at his computer. LOL!!

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Scrambled eggs and a piece of toast.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope. Ex-tried to teach me once and nearly killed both of us. So left that little endeavour alone. LOL!!

6. Favorite Color: Purple, Royal Blue, Green, Pink, Teal, etc LOVE earth tones as well.

7. Music Preference: I like a little of everything.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? John

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Let me think about that. HMMM? Well she is my daughter so I guess I have to like her don't I? LOL!!

10. What song do you want played at your funeral? Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce; Then I want my ashes to be shot up in the sky with fireworks display over the ocean. Yeah I wanna rain on everyone's parade that day. LOL!!!

11. Favorite drink? Yardie Martini when in Jamaica or Nice Beringer's White Zinfendel

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Guys watching any kind of sport. It is hilarious.

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. Streaked it and highlighted it too.

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither unless I am reading then I wear reading glasses.

15. Pets? 10 Koi fish, about a thousand stuffed animals, John and Bradley. LOL!!

16. What will you stay home to watch? ER

17. What is the best movie you have seen? This is a hard one. I have seen so many GREAT movies in my lifetime. I love the Godfather movies. I loved Gone with the Wind. Hard to pick just one.

18. What is your favorite day of the year? Christmas, but it didn't used to be because my father left us on Christmas Eve. It is now because of John and his outlook on life and that I get to share the joy of watching family open presents.

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Bitch, scream throw things, poison someone, you know the usual. WOW!Me too

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Chatty Kathy and a stuffed clown. Does your sister fall into that category as well? I always tried to kill her. LOL!! Lovingly of course.

21. Fall or spring? Spring, everything is new and fresh.

22. Hugs or kisses? Both, didn't know they were exclusive.

23. vanilla or chocolate? chocolate, DUH!!!

24. Do you want your friends to email you back?? Yes, oh and family too. LOL!!

25. Who is most likely to respond? UMMM who knows it is a toss up really.

26. Who is least likely to respond? didn't I already answer this?

27. Living arrangements? Getting a little personal there bucko. I live in Van Nuys, CA with my sweetie of 8 years, and my son of 19 years. LOL!!

28. When was the last time you cried? Last night. I am such a softie for sappy movies. OK Have to amend this answer. I just read No. 33 and lost it cause daughter said I inspire her. WOW!! I am all verklempt.

29. What is on the floor of your closet? My suitcase I am getting ready to pack for Vegas Baby.

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Ann, she is my heart.

31. What did you do last night? Went out to dinner (someone else paid) with some friends of John.

32. Favorite smell(s)? Fresh chocolate chip Cookies and the smell of a new baby. Both just bring up great memories.

33. What inspires you? My kids, my mom, and life.

34. What are you afraid of? being alone and not being the best at what I do.

35. Favorite food? Again I gotta pick just ONE.

36. Favorite car? Mine of course, Chrysler 300. If I got my dream car it would be a 57 Thunderbird white with a hardtop and automatic.

38. Least favorite person right now? I like most everyone. I try not to dislike anyone even if they piss me off. I just try to see the good in everyone. Hard sometimes but I try.

39. How many years at your current job? Mom = almost 30 years. WOW! That is a long time. I am old huh?

40. Favorite day of the week? All of them. It just means I am still alive and here to enjoy life.

41. Where you WANT to live in? Nashville, TN to be closer to family, Jamaica to enjoy the slower pace, Where I am to enjoy the weather.

1. What is your occupation? Registered Nurse, Critical Care Educator, PhD candidate, tutor.

2. What color are your socks right now? Black

3. What are you listening to right now? Lite Rock on the radio.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Tuna fish open face sandwich.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope.

6. Favorite Color: Green, Yellow, Blue and Rose.

7. Music Preference: Lite rock, reggae, contemporary, some rap and hip-hop.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Chris

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I don't really know her.

WHAT HAPPENED TO NUMBER 10????

11. Favorite drink? Crystal lite lemonade (I'm a cheap date... don't drink alcohol).

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics, figure skating (do those qualify?)

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes.

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts

15. Pets? None

16. What will you stay home to watch? Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy

17. What is the best movie you have seen? Silence of the Lambs

18. What is your favorite day of the year? Christmas

19. What do you do to vent your anger? I usually express myself and get it off my chest. Obviously, eating was one coping mechanism that I am trying to change.

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Books!

21. Fall or spring? Spring.

22. Hugs or kisses? Kisses

23. Vanilla or chocolate? chocolate

24. Do you want your friends to email you back?? Yes

25. Who is most likely to respond? Depends on the mood/time of day. LOL

26. Who is least likely to respond? Males!

27. Living arrangements? Long Island, NY in my own home

28. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and wrapped x-mas gifts.

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mary.

31. What did you do last night? I had family over for a great dinner.< /span>

32. Favorite smell(s)? Apple pie baking in the oven, lavender.

33. What inspires you? People I admire

34. What are you afraid of? Heights!

35. Favorite food? Lobster

36. Favorite car? Anything that is automatic with working heat and A/C

38. Least favorite person right now? My boyfriend

39. How many years at your current job? 25

40. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

41. Where you WANT to live in? Hawaii, anywhere warm on the Water, Ireland is also high on the list

Not sure what happened to number 10. I just answered them without looking at the numbers. My daughter sent it to me via email so I just copied and pasted the email. TOO FUNNY!!

1. What is your occupation? Graphic Designer and Project Manager

2. What color are your socks right now? Fuzzy Slippers! :D Blue, hehe

3. What are you listening to right now? A party mix that my fiancee recorded at a party a long time ago. Evidently it was like 8 hours long, lol.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? A few bites of my Subway Sammich

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup, it's the only thing I own.

6. Favorite Color: A dark teal/blue color.

7. Music Preference: I like lots of stuff, but techno type stuff is my favorite.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mike

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? It was posted in the forum by Penni, rather than sent... but yeah, I like Penni :D

11. Favorite drink? Depends on the day. My favorite liqueur is amaretto.

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? ick.

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? My hair is never NOT dyed. I let it grow all out once and realized my natural color is horrid. It's like a mousy brown color. Besides... I'm going gray too...

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts. I should wear my glasses more, but I don't. Hopefully someday I can get eye surgery :)

15. Pets? 2 kitty cats. One of them got sick and has a feeding tube right now, but she's getting better.

16. What will you stay home to watch? nothing, I have TIVO :). But I like Stargate and NCIS, and I'm always up for Law and Order (whichever flavor).

17. What is the best movie you have seen? I don't really have a single favorite...

18. What is your favorite day of the year? Any day that is an excuse to hang out with my family in my mom's backyard.

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Usually I bitch at someone, or vent to someone that isn't the offender.

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmmm, I remember having a Rainbow Brite doll, and a Teddy Ruxpin.

21. Fall or spring? Well, I live in Southern California, so really they are both the same, lol... I recently saw the fall leaves in Oregon, and they are gorgeous, but I think I like spring better.

22. Hugs or kisses? Both...

23. Vanilla or chocolate? depends... vanilla more often than not.

24. Do you want your friends to email you back?? Surely

25. Who is most likely to respond? *shrug*

26. Who is least likely to respond? *shrug*

27. Living arrangements? I live in Gardena with my fiancee.

28. When was the last time you cried? Last week. My cat is sick, and there are issues at work with the building's landlord that are causing stress.

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, and a couple of storage bins.

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Truly, my mother.

31. What did you do last night? Read my book :Banane33:

32. Favorite smell(s)? Almost anything my mom is cooking, lol. Some of the meals she makes are nostalgic though, and those are the best.

33. What inspires you? My mom more than anyone.

34. What are you afraid of? Not being the kind of person I can be proud of.

35. Favorite food? heh... I think I decline to respond to this one...

36. Favorite car? Well, I have a honda civic that I really like right now. I don't really have a 'dream car'...

38. Least favorite person right now? The landlord of my work building.

39. How many years at your current job? almost 5

40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

41. Where you WANT to live? Currently, I want to live in Portland, OR.

1. What is your occupation? Director of Marketing, Mom

2. What color are your socks right now? Navy blue paisley

3. What are you listening to right now? The news

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pizza (veggie)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? YES!! I have a CDL (that means I can drive a "big rig" - which I did for a while)

6. Favorite Color: Pink (pink phone, pink purse, pink briefcase, pink gloves-the list goes on and on...):cheer2:

7. Music Preference: 80's - Love it! Fav Band - Cheap Trick

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bob

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She seems nice on the internet. :)

10. What song do you want played at your funeral? No funeral. Have a disco party in my honor.

11. Favorite drink? Pineapple juice and coconut rum

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Nope

15. Pets? My darling Midibaby (3 lb poodle)

16. What will you stay home to watch? Grey's Anatomy - can't get enough of McDreamy

17. What is the best movie you have seen? Pretty in Pink (do you see a theme here?)

18. What is your favorite day of the year? the day after Thanksgiving - It's the beginning of Christmas :)

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Yell, clean, rearrange furniture, sulk

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Board games

21. Fall or spring? Fall

22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs - cause everbody's good at it.

23. Vanilla or chocolate? chocolate - it this really a question?

25. Who is most likely to respond? Cha Cha

26. Who is least likely to respond? Wally

27. Living arrangements? My house in Dallas, TX (suburb)

28. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday - reading a book (I'm such a sap!)

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Carpet

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? ChaCha

31. What did you do last night? Read in my hotel room.

32. Favorite smell(s)? Yankee Candle "Lemon Zest" and my husband's neck

33. What inspires you? Success of others, my son, my husband and my friends

34. What are you afraid of? Snakes

35. Favorite food? Italian

36. Favorite car? Lexus RX Hybrid

38. Least favorite person right now? Coworker - SH (he know's who he is)

39. How many years at your current job? 12

40. Favorite day of the week? Monday

41. Where you WANT to live? St Thomas - we are looking.

Not sure what happened to number 10. I just answered them without looking at the numbers. My daughter sent it to me via email so I just copied and pasted the email. TOO FUNNY!!

I edited the original post to add in the Number 10 suggestion of Funeral song.

I cheated and copied this from my answers on b2g.....so in answer to the missing #10...hmmmmmm In the Garden....it has been played at both of my Grandma's...so I always thnk of them, would put me in good company!

1. What is your occupation? I ran a day care for over 20 years---quit when diagnosed with cancer--beat that, now take care of granddaughter while DD works.

2. What color are your socks right now? pink footies

3. What are you listening to right now? Norah Jones

4. What was the last thing that you ate? piece of colby jack cheese

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yep....did for years

6. Favorite Color: blue

7. Music Preference: I like a little of everything.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Rick aka DH

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? sure do

11. Favorite drink? like amaretto....do it with sours now that I cannot do carbonation

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? football...Penni would likely laugh at me too!!!

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? highlights, but never dyed the whole thing

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? glasses to read....more often lately dammit!!!

15. Pets? 1 very old tempermental cat--Bailey

16. What will you stay home to watch? Grey's Anatomy

17. What is the best movie you have seen? too hard to pick just one, it would change with my mood...I loved The Notebook tho

18. What is your favorite day of the year? Christmas, especially with grandbabies now!!!! Their Mommies and Daddies, get to figure out where to put everything, and buy batteries, and pick it all up...I get to take naps!!!

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Bitch, scream, throw things, poison someone, you know the usual. This answer works for me too!!!

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies...can't wait for my granddaughter to start playing with them!!!

21. Fall or spring? Spring, everything is new and fresh.

22. Hugs or kisses? depends on who it is...usually both

23. Vanilla or chocolate? chocolate, DUH!!!

24. Do you want your friends to email you back?? Yes wellI want to read all the b2g peoples responses

25. Who is most likely to respond? ALL of them of course!!

26. Who is least likely to respond? I am confident they ALL will!

27. Living arrangements? In NM with my DH

28. When was the last time you cried? I cried with the baby this morning when she got hurt...scared Granny too!!

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Better question is...what's NOT on the floor of my closet...everything!!!

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Sharon

31. What did you do last night? Watched Extreme Home Makeover, and Desperate Housewives....and snuggled with DH on the sofa.

32. Favorite smell(s)? Rain, sweet freshly bathed babies, caramel, freshly baked bread

33. What inspires you? My kids, my husband, my brother (he is quite handicapped, and yet never lets it get to him)

34. What are you afraid of? being alone, or disappointing the ones I love the most

35. Favorite food? food type Mexican---single item? My chimichangas

36. Favorite car? I really love my Intrepid R/T, but I think my favorite is my 69 Firebird

38. Least favorite person right now? DH's ex wife, she is on my s*#t list right now---woman needs to be shot---told the DD she wished he had died when he went through his GI bleed last month....WITCH!!!!

39. How many years at your current job? Mom for 25 years...

40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday---DH is usually off

41. Where you WANT to live in? We lived all over the place until we finally got back here where the family is...guess I'll just stay,unless we ALL get to move to a tropical island--- I mean if I lose this weight, an island would be good!!!!

1. What is your occupation?
In home daycare provider AND an independent sales consultant for Crayola's Big Yellow Box

2. What color are your socks right now?
White

3. What are you listening to right now?
The 9:00 evening news

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Salad

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
tried many times -sober and drunk and it doesn't matter - my feet and hands just can not work together!!

6. Favorite Color:
Olive Green is my favorite - but really anything green and that deep burnt tiger lily orange.

7. Music Preference:
I enjoy the 80's music the best (yes, I am living in the past) - and then anything else - esp country

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom - it's a daily thing

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I took this from Penni - I don't know you but I have seen you around the site.

10. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't know - all I know is that I cry every time I hear a song that someone had at their funeral - I just can't think of a song right now.

11. Favorite drink?
Brandy old fashions are my old fav - haven't had a drink since the surgery - now I do enjoy a diet sprite with sugar free tropical punch kool - aid - oh, yeah

12. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Which ever sportmy kids are playing at the time.

13. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. I change my hair color like I change my undies - ok not that extreme but I keep people guessing - anyting from blonde to dark brown to reddish brown. (blonde fits me better)

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses forever! (*since 5th grade)

15. Pets?
I have a 4 year old boy isn't that enough- he has even accomplished peeing and even pooping outside - aren't I lucky!!

16. What will you stay home to watch?
Grey's Anatomy - Thursdays, Biggest Loser - Wednesdays and House on Tuesdays!!

17. What is the best movie you have seen?
I think the best movie depends on where I am in life - I really enjoyed "In Her Shoes" - "Wedding Crashers" - "Elf" - "Shrek" - "Valley Girl" - "Big Daddy" mainly good humor and gushy girl films followed by kid movies......

18. What is your favorite day of the year?
The birth day of all of my children. (Christmas is next in line)

19. What do you do to vent your anger?
I like to yell and swear if no children are present -

20. What was your favorite toy as a child?
barbies 24/7

21. Fall or spring?
Both - love the color of fall and the green (birth) of spring

22. Hugs or kisses?
Both, and very often!!

23. Vanilla or chocolate?
chocolate, DUH!!!

24. Do you want your friends to email you back??
Most will - and yes, I want to read their answers too

25. Who is most likely to respond?
Hopefully all of them.

26. Who is least likely to respond?
they all better

27. Living arrangements?
live with my husband of 14 years and 3 kids -

28. When was the last time you cried?
when I watched the movie "In Her Shoes" just two nights ago -

29. What is on the floor of your closet?
clothes that no longer fit!!!!! and many dust bunnies

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
my best bud, Diane who is my complete oposite in life BUT we couldn't be any more connected

31. What did you do last night?
took the family out to eat "texas roadhouse" and followed up with a walk around the Gander Mountain

32. Favorite smell(s)?
fresh hot brewing coffee in the morning -

33. What inspires you?
My husband, my parents and children

34. What are you afraid of?
birds (dead or alive) -

35. Favorite food?
Again, depends on my mood - mexican is good - love salads and that Italian Sausage Soup with tomatoes, zucchini and mushrooms is right up there.

36. Favorite car?
I am currently enjoying my BIG FORD TRUCK (my honey and I switched vehicles because of gas prices - he drives the van hehe)

38. Least favorite person right now?
My husband was on this list yesterday for about 25 minutes - but otherwise.....I enjoy most people.

39. How many years at your current job?
2 years for daycare and 2 months for Big Yellow Box

40. Favorite day of the week?
Friday at @ 4:05 pm - when all the kids go home.

41. Where you WANT to live in?
I want to live where ever my family takes me. I have been in Wisconsin all my life and really don't have any desire to go anywhere else. (BUT I do really hate the winters - or anything under 50 degrees - and then on the other hand I don't like anything over 80 and humid so I am pretty screwed!!!) Where else can I live that it is 60 degrees on a Thursday and then 32 on Friday with Thunder and Lightening along with freezing hail and several inches of snow all in one day!!!!

1. What is your occupation? Medical Transcriptionist

2. What color are your socks right now? White

3. What are you listening to right now? Computer hum and something my husband is watching on tv- guy talking about animals.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Coco wheats - i have a sore throat :-(

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Im sure I could but I never have tried.

6. Favorite Color: Green, Red, Teal.

7. Music Preference: Alternative Rock.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I don't really know her.

WHAT HAPPENED TO NUMBER 10????

11. Favorite drink? Crystal lite tea.

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Only sports I ever watch is the olympics- swimming and gymnastics, speed skating, down hill skiing.

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No.

15. Pets? 2 wonderful cats- Katie and Brandi.

16. What will you stay home to watch? Nothing really, dont need to with DVR.

17. What is the best movie you have seen? Blade - does everything for me.

18. What is your favorite day of the year? Christmas

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Usually have a bitch fest on whatever the anger issue is at that time.

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Mrs. Beesley doll - just LOVED her.

21. Fall or spring? Fall.

22. Hugs or kisses? Kisses

23. Vanilla or chocolate? chocolate

25. Who is most likely to respond? Kim.

26. Who is least likely to respond? Jeff he has typing issues.

27. Living arrangements? House in Wi. with my husband and 2 cats.

28. When was the last time you cried? Oh just last night... Watching what about brian - funerals get me every time real or make believe....

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and a ton of scrapbooking and beeding bins.

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Laurie.

31. What did you do last night? Talked to my sister on line - she lives in Australia... watched some tv afterwards.

32. Favorite smell(s)? Fresh cut grass. Roses. Fresh lilacs. Fresh towels out of the dryer.

33. What inspires you? Crafty people - the ones it just comes to naturally.

34. What are you afraid of? Heights, spiders, cows, ratcoons - i guess i have a nature issue.

35. Favorite food? Lobster on the grill- YUM.

36. Favorite car? Mine when it runs good.

38. Least favorite person right now? New supervisor.

39. How many years at your current job? 7

40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

41. Where you WANT to live in? Paradise Island - the name says it all.

1. What is your occupation? Network Administrator at a small Engineering firm.

2. What color are your socks right now? Black

3. What are you listening to right now? Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels) by Jim Croce on the local radio.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? chocolate Slim Fast and a Teaspoon of Peanut Butter

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep, but not since my last designated driver fiasco.

6. Favorite Color: Purple

7. Music Preference: Country, rock, pop

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mother

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep, Penny is cool!

10. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll See You Again Someday by Mcbride and the Ride.

11. Favorite drink? Non Alcohlic: Water w/ Crystal Light Alcoholic: Amaretto Sour

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? NASCAR Go Dale Jr!

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Um Hello? Just last week!

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Contacts

15. Pets? 2 dogs

16. What will you stay home to watch? Desperate Housewives and Nascar Races

17. What is the best movie you have seen? Forrest Gump

18. What is your favorite day of the year? My Birthday, Its all about MEEE!

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Yell and drop some cuss words!

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Mrs. Beasely Doll and my Barbie Dream House

21. Fall or spring? Spring,

22. Hugs or kisses? Both (As a single gal, I'll take whatever I can get, he he!)

23. Vanilla or chocolate? chocolate, DUH!!!

25. Who is most likely to respond? LBT members bored at work.

26. Who is least likely to respond? People not at work.

27. Living arrangements? Living with parents while saving money to build my dream home.

28. When was the last time you cried? While watching Desperate Housewives 2 weeks ago during the market shoot-out episode (not sure what made me cry, possible PMS related)

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and dust bunnies

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mel and Susan since 8th grade.

31. What did you do last night? dinner with family and walked treadmill and stationary bike for 5 miles.

32. Favorite smell(s)? My mom's perfume, Miracle by Este Lauder, it will ALWAYS remind me of her.

33. What inspires you? God, my family and friends.

34. What are you afraid of? Disappointing others and being alone.

35. Favorite food? My mom's homemade cornbread dressing, cant wait for Turkey Day!

36. Favorite car? My BMW 325i

38. Least favorite person right now? O.J. Simpson, what a slug! I can't believe that he is coming out with a book titled, "IF I did it". That man needs to banished to Siberia!

39. How many years at your current job? Working on number 8.

40. Favorite day of the week? Friday

41. Where you WANT to live in? I'n my dream home that I am about to build, surrounded by family and friends. I'm also open to a little shack near Megan's Bay in St. Thomas or Hawaii.

1. What is your occupation? Process Engineer

2. What color are your socks right now? No socks

3. What are you listening to right now? The keyboard rumba

4. What was the last thing that you ate? grapes

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep

6. Favorite Color: Red

7. Music Preference: Classic Rock

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Steve

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

10. What song do you want played at your funeral? No clue

11. Favorite drink? Water

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Cricket :biggrin1:

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Heck yea! gotta hide that gray!!

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Nope, had lasik

15. Pets? Two dogs 100# Newfoundland and 10# Spaniel

16. What will you stay home to watch? Nothing, have Tivo

17. What is the best movie you have seen? Best recent movie is "Stranger than Fiction"

18. What is your favorite day of the year? First day of every vacation

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Go quiet

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? GI Joe!!

21. Fall or spring? Fall, the awful TX heat starts going away.

22. Hugs or kisses? Kisses!

23. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate of course!!

24. Do you want your friends to email you back?? Yep

25. Who is most likely to respond? Not a clue

26. Who is least likely to respond? Same answer

27. Living arrangements? Married 16 years to hubby #2. This one stuck!

28. When was the last time you cried? final scene of "Stranger than Fiction" movie

29. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes that are too big and on their way to goodwill

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Steve

31. What did you do last night? Started a new Stephen King novel

32. Favorite smell(s)? ocean breeze while on a cruise

33. What inspires you? creativity

34. What are you afraid of? getting old and not being able to take care of myself.

35. Favorite food? Dark chocolate

36. Favorite car? New Saturn convertible that just came out

38. Least favorite person right now? Someone at work

39. How many years at your current job? 8

40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

41. Where you WANT to live in? Italy

1. What is your occupation? City Clerk

2. What color are your socks right now? Knitted Socks

3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Turkey meat

5.Can you drive a stick shift? Of Course

6. Favorite Color: Depends on what? Purple makes me feel good on the insde

7. Music Preference: ALL kinds, but not much rap.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Reg

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? N/A

Favorite Drink? Taiwan High Mountain Green Tea, I love exotic teas.

12. What is your favorite sport to watch? NONE

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? NO

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? NO

15. Pets? 1 Cat, 2 Dogs, 1 Bird, 1 Donkey, 1 Rooster a bunch of Fish

16. What will you stay home to watch? Not a tv watcher. We have one channel anyway.

17. What is the best movie you have seen? Dirty Dancing

18. What is your favorite day of the year? My Husbands birthday. I get more excited about it than my own? Not sure why?

19. What do you do to vent your anger? Exercise.

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? My purple Pone Pone

21. Fall or spring? I like all seasons!

22. Hugs or kisses? Both, only from Hubby

23. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate

24. Do you want your friends to email you back?? N/A

25. Who is most likely to respond? N/A

26. Who is least likely to respond? N/A

27. Living arrangements? On a Farm in rural Alabama with my husband. Nearest gas station or anything is about 45 minutes away.

28. When was the last time you cried? Monday

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Melanie

31. What did you do last night? Watch the movie "9 to 5."

32. Favorite smell(s)? Horses, puppies expecially puppy breath!

33. What inspires you? Nature, It is so pure.

34. What are you afraid of? Wolfs

35. Favorite food? I like cheese? Does that count? Not really sure.

36. Favorite car? JEEPS ARE THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Least favorite person right now? Gina Wise! She is the Alfa lady. That is why I was crying on Monday. I really don't like her!

39. How many years at your current job? 3

40. Favorite day of the week? All good.

41. Where you WANT to live? Geneva, Alabama