Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pregnant In The Process?!

WTW?! Ok, so 2 months shy of surgery and I think I may be pregnant?! Here I am getting through my 6 mos WL visits, (and other appointments), eating healthier and exercising more often ...all of a sudden I'm almost 3 weeks late. My cycle is like clock work every 28 days. I have prego symptoms like Constipation, mild cramping, sore breasts and the list goes on. Has anyone ever experienced where they got preggars during the process? Help please...

Have you taken a home test?

Don't worry about something until you have something to worry about.

PdxMan...I am ROTFL that a man responded to this but hey I'm open to the feedback. I have taken one that was negative however all too often women get negative hpts in the beginning. I'll be waiting a while before the next.

@ Shannon....can't wait to see what happens. I have my stress test scheduled for the 15th of this month and its recommended I don't take if I am determined to be preggars. I guess only time will tell. Either way I'll be happy 9mos from now because I'll either have a new munchkin or on my way to a healthier me!

@ Shannon....can't wait to see what happens. I have my stress test scheduled for the 15th of this month and its recommended I don't take if I am determined to be preggars. I guess only time will tell. Either way I'll be happy 9mos from now because I'll either have a new munchkin or on my way to a healthier me!

I like the way you think :)

PdxMan...I am ROTFL that a man responded to this but hey I'm open to the feedback. I have taken one that was negative however all too often women get negative hpts in the beginning. I'll be waiting a while before the next.

Well, you are not the first person to basically post this exact same thread. In each case, I have written the same response and in every case but one, the person wasn't pregnant. They were freaking out over nothing.

You don't have to be a woman to point out that there is a population of women who will begin stressing out over something that doesn't exists.

I'm a father of two and have been through the whole, "OMG, I'm late!" thing more than once. Each time, I just grab the car keys, go to the store and pick up a test.

Our first test was so not evident.

"Do you see a line? I think I do ... maybe ... well, no. Wait." Had to go to the Dr to confirm we were.

Next child the line was as dark as all get out. No doubting that one.

Good luck and I hope it all works out the way it supposed to.

Keep in mind that if you've been on a required 6mont diet all the fat you burn has been releasing estrogen into your system. All that extra estrogen can play all kinds of silly tricks on you.