Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Can You Eat

So after having my sleeve done on June 12 I lost 22 lbs I will be going on the second phase on Tue my question is what are people eating in there second phase and third and forth phase just trying to get some ideas what's its like to plan some meals also does anyone go out to eat......Jeff

My second phase was soft/mushy foods, hopefully yours is the same. I've stocked up on a bunch of things - FF refried Beans, Hormel 98% FF turkey chili, corned beef hash, thin deli sliced low sodium chicken, ultra thin Sargento cheese slices (so I can do little meat/cheese rolls), reduced fat Wheat Thins with Mexi dip (awesome recipe combining 16 oz. of plain greek yogurt with Hidden Valley Ranch and Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch powders), creamy Peanut Butter, tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad ... just a few things off the top of my head.

My second phase was soft/mushy foods, hopefully yours is the same. I've stocked up on a bunch of things - FF refried Beans, Hormel 98% FF turkey chili, corned beef hash, thin deli sliced low sodium chicken, ultra thin Sargento cheese slices (so I can do little meat/cheese rolls), reduced fat Wheat Thins with Mexi dip (awesome recipe combining 16 oz. of plain greek yogurt with Hidden Valley Ranch and Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch powders), creamy Peanut Butter, tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad ... just a few things off the top of my head.

Wow! That sounds like regular eating to me! I will be happy to get to that point! i am still on Clear liquid and popsicles but go to the doc on Monday. Hopefully he will advance me to at least some baby food! lol

Nice sound good Tue I start mushy

I was surprised how fast my doctor had me on phase 2. I was sleeved on June 13th and started mushies today. I've never been so happy in my life to have something that wasn't liquid!

I was surprised how fast my doctor had me on phase 2. I was sleeved on June 13th and started mushies today. I've never been so happy in my life to have something that wasn't liquid!

Lucky my Dr said Tue for me mine was June 12

I was eating soft foods like yogurt, sf pudding, sf Jello, Soups from El Pollo Loco or any of the restaurants. ;)

My second phase was soft/mushy foods' date=' hopefully yours is the same. I've stocked up on a bunch of things - FF refried Beans, Hormel 98% FF turkey chili, corned beef hash, thin deli sliced low sodium chicken, ultra thin Sargento cheese slices (so I can do little meat/cheese rolls), reduced fat Wheat Thins with Mexi dip (awesome recipe combining 16 oz. of plain greek yogurt with Hidden Valley Ranch and Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch powders), creamy Peanut Butter, tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad ... just a few things off the top of my head.[/quote']

How many calories are you consuming at this stage? I'm close to eating the same things and MFP (my fitness pal) says I'm near 6-800 calories. Am I over doing it for this stage?

How many calories are you consuming at this stage? I'm close to eating the same things and MFP (my fitness pal) says I'm near 6-800 calories. Am I over doing it for this stage?

I was sleeved on June 5 and lost 50 pounds, my nutrisionist told me only consume 800 a day!!

I was sleeved on June 5 and lost 50 pounds' date=' my nutrisionist told me only consume 800 a day!![/quote']

Mine told me to increase to 800-1,000 from 600. I was sleeved on June 8th. I work out every day, so she had me increase it, but I'm lucky if I make it to 800!

Mine told me to increase to 800-1' date='000 from 600. I was sleeved on June 8th. I work out every day, so she had me increase it, but I'm lucky if I make it to 800![/quote']

I know Misslisa,, same thing i am going thru, i eat probably 600... How many have u lost so far?

I know Misslisa' date=', same thing i am going thru, i eat probably 600... How many have u lost so far?[/quote']

post-68276-1381367045357_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]4751[/ATTACH]

I was sleeved June 12 down 70

post-31239-13813659882883_thumb.png

I love your upside down pic! Lookin good! Keep it up..... :)

I know Misslisa' date=', same thing i am going thru, i eat probably 600... How many have u lost so far?[/quote']

I've lost 40 so far-I have about 40-50 left!

I've lost 40 so far-I have about 40-50 left!

Great;) i was sleeved June 5 and i lost 50 so far, i am sooooo HAPPY its a diffrent life;) keep up, hope we keep in touch