Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There may already be a thread regarding this Protein Powder but i couldnt find one so I was curious if anyone has tried the Click Protein powder (Mocha) and if so have you had any information from your surgeon or NUT regarding it? I tried it for the first time today and absolutly LOVED it, but then started to review the ingrediants and saw that it has Caffeen in it and didnt see any specific mention of Protein. Has anyone else noticed this and what can you share with me? Is this one a good one to drink???

Hi Starsleeve! I just got the Click samples in the mail yesterday. I learned about it through theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com blog. But I haven't tried it yet. According to eggface, Click will be coming out with a Decaf product beginning in June. If you go to the Click website, they give you the nutrition values. Here is the link: http://drinkclick.com/compare Hope this helps!

Thank you! I will check out the site.. But did u also see the actual ingredients, its doesnt have any "peotein" listed so how do we know it meets the criteria?? I am just hopeing its not tooo good to be true lol

It has 15 g protein!

Sorry for the miss spelled words i am using my phone lol... It does have 15g of Protein but most Protein Shakes list whey protein or soy protein in the ingredients list but i dont see that so im juat curious if anyone know what kind of protein it has and if that kind of protein is a good kind...

I drink it and LOVE it I have only had the vanilla latte one as I am not a huge mocha fan after surgery. I don't know what type of Protein it has but use the email on their website they will respond to you in a timely manner I has to ask about the maltodextrin in it as I am allergic to some forms of malt. I think it took em 4 days to respond. I have it for Breakfast almost every morning. :)

I drink the vanilla latte daily. Good Protein or bad, I'm losing weight like crazy, at least according to my standards. From their website, about the Mocha:

Ingredients

Calcium caseinate, instant coffee, fructose, cocoa (processed with alkali), nonfat milk, sunflower oil, maltodextrin, natural flavor, magnesium carbonate, salt, carrageenan, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, potassium phosphate, mono and di-glycerides, sucralose, soy lecithin, ascorbic acid, ferrous sulfate, alpha-tocopherol acetate, zinc sulfate, selenium amino acid chelate, niacinamide, Vitamin A palmitate, copper gluconate, Calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, tocopherols added to protect flavor, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, chromium dinicotinate glycinate, folic acid, Biotin, potassium iodide, phytonadione, Vitamin D3, vitamin B12.< /p>

Contains milk and soybean. Produced on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, egg, wheat, sesame, shellfish. 150mg of caffeine per serving.

Filled by weight not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling.

Nutrition Facts

mocha-original-canister-1.png

Hi, I was sleeved May 14th. When I was looking for good Protein products I was told to get powders that have whey Protein isolate in them. The protein isolate is better for WLS patients because it breaks down easier in our systems. Thus, they cost more. The other protein powders have a lot of fillers in them and nutritonally are not as good.

Syntrax makes a Cappuccino that tastes just like the frozen coffees I would get at the 7-11.( It is really good. ) They have a whole line of many different flavors. The cheapest place I have found them is online at The Vitamin Shoppe. I also found an unflavored medical grade Syntrax Protein Powder that I use to mix into foods that need a boost in the protein arena. Walmart also carries some protein powders with the Whey Protein Isolate in them. They are a little less expensive, but the flavors tend to be just chocolate and vanilla.

Hope this helps! :)

I use it when I am making ice cream

Does it really taste good?

IMHO, YES! Lol! Sorry, I get a little carried away. I love them. I take half a scoop of the Cappuccino and add a half scoop of the chocolate Truffle when I have a hankering for something mocha. I then throw in 8oz of Soy Milk and about the same with ice. I also throw in Torino sugar-free (& ZERO calories) chocolate Syrup. Blend away and I love it. I have to beat my husband away from my glass!

Torino makes a line of Sugar -Free syrups in a wide variety of flavors. I also use Crystal Light ( 1/2 a packet) to ramp up the flavors. I really like the Peach Mango Green Tea and blend half a packet with the Lemon Tea from Syntrax. I love to experiment. I haven't tried a lot of the other brands, but remember to look for Protein powder with whey Protein Isolate.

A lot of the Bariatric supply companies will let you order a sample set of the protein powders so you can figure out which are the most suitable to your tastes. I personally used The Vitamin Shoppe for the Syntrax nectar powders. I got the Unflavored Syntrax powder at Nashuanutrition.com. The World According To Eggface is a great blog with a ton of recipes for Bariatric patients. Good luck and enjoy!

I love my Click! I never use it as my sole source of Protein in a Protein Shake though, since it only has 15 grams of protein per serving and a serving is TWO scoops. If I did a full 2 scoops I would be bouncing off the walls from all that caffeine! Usually I make a chocolate protein shake and then do half of one scoop of Click to give my shake a more adult complext flavor rather than the flat chocolate. Haven't tried the Vanilla Latte flavor yet, just wish Click was easier to find, I can only purchase it online from one or two vendors, the only time I found it in a store was one special GNC in downtown San Francisco.