Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9-22-11 sleeve date siblings?

Hi, I would like to know if anyone is going to Jerusalm clinic on 9-22-11. I will will be having surgery with Dr Almanza and I will be going with my son. I think it would be fun to get to know you.

I think I saw one on one of the main boards at some point. We need to get the word out about this "group" so we can fill it with topics and get a name. :) I'd love to see more sleevers for the 2nd and 5th when I'll be there.

Ooh, I am definitely in for picking out a name for us! It will be a great September I think. :)

Neither can I. In fact I can't remember a time when I wished the summer over so fast before. Although with this heat/drought I may have been wishing either way. I'll never know I suppose.

One month + One week = One sleeved Heather!

I'll be there on the 19 th for my surgery! It's been a long time since I have looked forward tO anything in September. It's always been a bad month for me. But not now! I'm excited!!!

Hey Shellybellyrelly, I hope to see you there! It's like that old Macy's comercial Open, open, open! I can't wait!

I'll be there on the 19 th for my surgery! It's been a long time since I have looked forward tO anything in September. It's always been a bad month for me. But not now! I'm excited!!!

There is an ongoing list of September Sleevers here: http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/22358-september-sleeve-roster/page__p__188633__fromsearch__1#entry188633

I cant seem to find anyone that will be at Jerusalem Hospital around the same time I am, the 10th. Glad my hubby is going with me :) Especially since it is also our 17th wedding anniversary.

My phone contact told me she went dancing 2 days after surgery. It could prove to be a nice anniversary. Congradulations on both the surgery and anniversery!

There is an ongoing list of September Sleevers here: http://www.verticals...__1#entry188633

I cant seem to find anyone that will be at Jerusalem Hospital around the same time I am, the 10th. Glad my hubby is going with me :) Especially since it is also our 17th wedding anniversary.

Not getting it done in the same place as you. However I will be getting sleeved on the 22nd. Getting very close now :)

Congratulations Aussiegirl! I am trying to get all the stuff I need for the trip together. One day I am obsessing the next I force myself to stay away from the computer. How are you doing?

I am excited, scared and a 100 different emotions. I am taking everything one day at a time. Luckily I do not need to fly to another country to ge tthe procedure done, just catch a cab 10 minutes from home. I am starting to think about the pre-op work my doctor has prescribed..Not looking forward to Optifast, especially since I can not normally stomach milkshakes.

I had my last blow out meal on the weekend, went out with my friends and had seafood with abandon and champagne. Then we finished the night sharing some macaroons. Such fun!

Have you any final plans?

I have also started planning for post op with things to help me lighten up when I am having a bad day, organising flowers to be delivered etc.

I love your blow out meal! My Dr isn't putting me on Optifast, I get a liquid diet 3 days before,set off by a laxitive...yea. I am going to set up a housekeeper to take care of my families mess after the surgery. I don't think I will want to clean up after I have been gone a week. Most people say they feel great after, but I would like to pamper myself just a bit. As far as post op, I have been researching the best tasting Protein and buying the ones I think I might like. So far I got the chicken broth, the Peanut Butter chocolate and the special K pink lemonade. I haven't tried the Isopure yet, do you know if it's good? I'm looking forward to buying goal clothes. I am looking forward the week off from chores and next year going on vacation and having better vacation pictures. What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to good health! Also feeling comfortable in clothes again and not feeling like I constantly have to place something over my belly when I sit, like no one knows I'm fat under there :)