Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WEIRD STOMACH PAINS

Ok here goes. i saw my Dr at my 1 month check up and they asked how my bathroom habits are (had to put it nicely) and I told him well I'm for sure not constipated it's the complete opposite. The damn Dr tells me well I think your impacted, huh? So he tells me to take a laxative and so I did for the past week. the past 2 days my stomach has been feeling like I'm bloated and I go to the dang bathroom 4 times before 8am, thats fricken crazy to me. Now the bloating, the bathroom runs and some cramping is really starting to scare me. Did I hurt my sleeve by listening to him?? Or maybe I now have a stomach bug seeing its going around. My son was extremely sick and I swear he vomited everywhere and I mean everywhere, his room is now stained (sorry for the visual). Maybe I kinda have his bug but not as bad??? Any advice would help, I really don't want to bother my Dr if its something very minor

wait. let me get this straight. you were going fine before, or as you think you were. Were you feeling any discomfort or bloatedness in your intestines tho?

And now you have cramping in your intestines and are going often? And your stomach is bloated too now?

When you go to the bathroom, is it the same kind of pooh, or more? Or what? Do you FEEL the laxatives are getting out more than you were getting out before?

Are you able to take a gas X? Sounds like your stomach is sorta gassy from the laxative? Can you try gasX to see if it helps?

Other than going so often now, is the laxative REALLY working (like getting out a ton more than you were normally)?

Sorry for the TMI questions, but just trying to understand more of the whole picture and rationale.

And sorry you're feeling the pains... laxatives will give cramps b/c it's stimulating the bowels to get rid of what's in there..

I was perfectly fine before. But when I went for my 1 month check up the dr asked about my bathroom issues and their watery which I thought was normal because I'm not taking in full solids yet. He told me he thought I was impacted and to take the laxative and now its still the same just a lot more frequent. Yes it feels like I'm bloated so I tried to lay on my side without my hubby in bed so I wouldn't blow him away and that didn't accomplish anything. Now the bloating feeling is starting to go away seeing I stopped the laxatives yesterday. But the cramping hasn't stopped and actually I don't even want to eat. Also my sides hurt like I worked out but maybe thats just from going so dang much and my stomach muscles contract and I feel like I'm walking hunch back. I don't think I have a leak at all theres no fevers and I'm holding liquids and foods down. I'm just hoping its a stomach bug thats going around and the laxatives the idiot told me to take

Talked to the surgeons nurse and it is the laxatives, I must increase my Water intake, haa haa easier said then done. But if this doesn't go away by tomorrow I must be seen. Damn Dr must luv making his patients suffer, lol