Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where, oh where is Telly??

Someone jumped on her in the "gripes forum" and she said she was leaving. I hope she didn't mean definitely. I miss seeing her also.

Dody

Wow!

I can feel the love. Oh TriciaK. You darling darling lass. Dodi, Hi there:) Pnut, heya, I was on my mobile phone and I couldn't get the browser to send my msg. I got your msg. I was just wanting a break and spending much needed time with my kids. I realize now that after spending time with them, they are really and truly my babies. I love them soo much. I'm so proud of them dancing on stage in front of 300 people :)

I missed you guys too. Im not going to be posting too much. Just in the few threads you already know I am apart of.

I am tired of the cattyness on this forum. All this negative energy is bad for my aura.

If you wish to find me my good people... i'll be in GFG, Bootcamp, Exercise today and the Jokes Thread. Not venturing off anymore. I'll just be reading threads and not responding to them. I see that it's very territorial here now and some people actually have sections of the forum on lockdown, almost like a gang. Really silly.

Love you guys.

You know I have been missing you too Telly! I just haven't been on here enough to realize you hadn't been on either! You know how great and supportive you have been to me and I can't thank you enough. Hope to talk soon girly!

Wow!

I can feel the love. Oh TriciaK. You darling darling lass. Dodi, Hi there:) Pnut, heya, I was on my mobile phone and I couldn't get the browser to send my msg. I got your msg. I was just wanting a break and spending much needed time with my kids. I realize now that after spending time with them, they are really and truly my babies. I love them soo much. I'm so proud of them dancing on stage in front of 300 people :)

I missed you guys too. Im not going to be posting too much. Just in the few threads you already know I am apart of.

I am tired of the cattyness on this forum. All this negative energy is bad for my aura.

If you wish to find me my good people... i'll be in GFG, Bootcamp, Exercise today and the Jokes Thread. Not venturing off anymore. I'll just be reading threads and not responding to them. I see that it's very territorial here now and some people actually have sections of the forum on lockdown, almost like a gang. Really silly.

I agree with you completely, especially on the locked threads items. I think I'll take a bit of a break myself. There is much too much going on here I don't like from multiple personalities to being called on the carpet too many times to count. Such is life. You take care and enjoy those babies. They are only babies once.....so savor every moment. Glad you are doing OK.

I've got some medical issues to deal with and need some time for them also. The band is on the back burner for now, but I hope not forever.

Wow, how did I do this. I tried to use your quote to respond to and it turned out wrong....hummmmmmm. Anyway, so glad to see you again.:D

Telly - we love you too! :love: I'm proud of your kids as well. :)

I'm glad to see that you're back and will be participating in some threads. I'm going to be doing pretty much the same thing.

yay! you're back. hope to see you in the exercise thread. let's keep focusing on the positive!

Hey Girly Girl! Welcome back!

I shared with you in the PM that I am seldom out there on LBT. I usually only post where I am feel safe ... where there isn't any negativity... Just positive reinforced energy... that is what I need to lose weight!!!!

You weren't around to motivate me so I gained a pound! You better stay around... I need that "telly" in my head!!!!

Kisses,

ROFLMAO DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You trip me out! I should smack myself for allowing you to gain weight. (shoe's herself in the arse).

I just got off of the phone with Gold's Gym. I am going to axe my YMCA membership and join Gold's Gym. Membership enrollment this month (by tomorrow) is $49.00 and costs me $27.00 per month. I get 5 personal training sessions, 14 free uses of the gym in any other place in the world per year, sauna, spinning, aerobics classes, the works. I am thinking about hiring a personal trainer (AJ) who I was told.. was the very best in town. He looks the part, courteous of his people and a big ass kicker. I can't wait to start. Gonna go see sign up later on tonight or tomorrow.

Oh yeah, AJ said I could definately be at goal if I follow him directly for the next 2 months and I told him I'd be interested in eventually becoming a personal trainer myself and maybe getting certified. He said he'd guide me to that point if after he kicks my ass, if I decide to still want to do that.

I'm fook'n excited! I lost 2lbs today running/walking/jogging in the Florida sun.

way to go!!!

you should REALLY be proud of yourself.

And...what did your kids participate in that had them on stage in front of 300 folks?

Thank you Mini me. My kids are enrolled in performing arts dance school and my son performed .. class was Intermediate Hip Hop (he's 11) and my daughter performed creative movements level 3 (She's 4). They performed 2 days in a row and they were soo awesome. Of course I cried like a baby when my lil girl was hamming around on stage like the little diva she is. :)

Oh yeah and we went out to Bongo's the night before their recital. Bongo's is in Downtown Disney and the restaurant is owned by Gloria Estefan. Guess who we were seated right next to after waiting for 15 minutes?

Gloria Estefan, Mr. Estefan (I think, that's his name, it's the writer, producer and husband), her kids and a body guard. My kids got to take pictures with her and talk with her and her kids. I will post pictures here in a day.

I prayed that Gloria would rub off some of her blessings onto my kids who absolutely love to sing and dance. I hope my kids stay interested in performing. I would support them all the way.

Oh and she smiled at me a few times. I felt tense b/c here I am, sitting next to my husband whose back is to Gloria and she's adjacent to me, so I can see her and she can see me if her head turns to the left. I couldn't eat my salad. I just kept staring and smiling.

Can you tell I was star struck? LOL.

The only other celebrities I have met are:

1. Russell Simmons (Def Jam Records)

2. Steve Buscemi (he was my neighbor in NYC, lived a flight of stairs down)

3. Cybil Sheppard :)