Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

29 Days and counting...

Until my surgery...I apologize ahead of time...My post are about to become annoying the more and more excited I get..lol

I payed for my flight a few days ago and I am hopefully paying for my room in a few too...

Pissing my pants :smile:

You may want to warn your surgeon about your urine incontinence issue ha ha ha Just kidding ! ! ! You're gonna do fabulous, and I'm super stoked for you.

I actually had a question for you personally Tiff. I am hoping to be as successful as you after surgery, I am interested in the low carb high Protein diet you adopted. I was wondering do you still keep your carb intake lower then 30-40 grams to this day, like are you still on the same diet?

Signed,

Your twin separated at birth.

Nopers, I'm maintaining now, and after 4 months post-op I increased carbs to about 40-50 grams a day because I kept dropping weight so fast. I even added white carbs and more veggies around 5-6 months out because I was still losing 3-5lbs per week on average.

I'm getting about 1200-1300 calories, 60-80grams of carbs, and 70-80 grams of Protein per day just to maintain my weight at this point. If I were go back to 30grams of carbs a day, I would continue to lose, and I have zero desire to lose any more pounds.

Ughh I am such a jealous hag over you...but it is SOOO on come April 20th...Im trying to be sexy by the time my friend, who I am in love with comes home from Iraq in October....My dad is also coming home from his third tour in Iraq in August, and he is paying for this, soooo there had best be some change by then...lol

Ughh I am such a jealous hag over you...but it is SOOO on come April 20th...Im trying to be sexy by the time my friend, who I am in love with comes home from Iraq in October....My dad is also coming home from his third tour in Iraq in August, and he is paying for this, soooo there had best be some change by then...lol

Hey everybody! I dont mean to hi-jack your thread but our surgery dates are really close. Very very excited! Excuse my english as it isn't my main language. Where will your surgery take place? Thanks and nice meating ya!

Tiffany the second,

I am so excited for you! I understand the excitement of it all and I am constantly posting and that is me holding myself back from posting every little excited flutter. It is so awesome to be on our way right! We are gonna rock this sleeve thing!!!!

In 6 months, you'll have rocked the sleeve, and no only be one sexy b*tch, you'll feel amazing ! ! !

Tell your friend and dad many thanks for their service from one military family to another. I'm holding my breath that John can avoid a deployment this year. I'm okay with him going if he has to go, but if we can avoid it this year, I'll be ecstatic.