Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not wanting to eat

It sucks. Every time I think of food and getting some nourishment I get a feeling like the flu in my belly and nothing sounds good. Stand-bys, like potatoes and creamed Soups, do not even sound good. And now, on top of it all, it appears I am becoming lactose intolerant. Went from having BMs that were like trying to pass a bowling bowl to now, as Jack Nicholson said in The Bucket List, "Never trust a fart." Or, for me, watch out when I sneeze. Ugh!

This is really the only down side recently. I am down 75+ pounds, working out, and feeling good. Clothes are from the verging on 4x size to a sometimes loose 2x. Pants from a expandable only 48 (so figure a 50+) to a 44. I just need to know others have had this and it will pass, no pun intended.

God I feel your pain about the bowling ball and never trusting a fart! It is so odd how so many of suffer in silence and don't talk about bathroom issues but I have a feeling many have issues and think they are alone because no one talks about them!

Hey you are not running a fever are you? I am just a little worried that you are suddenly getting pain right after you eat. Where is it? Is it in your abdomen? High like right under your breast bone? Any pain in your shoulders?

It does get better. I can pretty much eat anything I want. I had a piece of pizza last night with no trouble. The best part was that it filled me up so I had no desire to eat more while I watched my son and DIL polish off the rest of the large pizza.< /strong>

I never have pain or discomfort of any kind. I pretty much forget that I ever had sleeve surgery unless I eat too fast or don't chew my food. Then, it's uncomfortable.

I think you have some gastric problem.If you are not feeling to eat or after eating you are having pain ,I think you should get a thorough check of your stomach.

Hi Bob!!

Good to see you!!

And true to form..... you had me laughing!!

"Never trust a fart"

Glad you still have your sence of humor, even with what you're going thru, but WOW..... your weight loss is GREAT!

Yea....... we gotta go thru some crap, but it's worth it.....I hope you're doing better!! keep us posted!