Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post and Win a 16GB iPod Nano!

Post and Win a 16GB iPod Nano!

To reward our active posters, referrers, bloggers and new members, VerticalSleeveTalk is proud to present our first forum competition!

The competition will take place starting from June 1st 2009, with the prize being awarded on July 31st 2009!

Rules:

1. You need to shake.jpg" alt="overview-shake.jpg">

Shake to shuffle.

Just give iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library.

Curved ahead of the curve.

iPod nano now comes in nine vibrant colors and a new curved aluminum and glass design. The crisp, bright picture makes watching movies and TV shows amazing.

overview-new-design.jpg

WOW! This is fun. Good luck to all the members!

Do people really win or is it a gimmick, lol.

I never win anything, even if there was only myself and another person, I still wouldn't win, lol.

:lol0:

Nancy

I never win anything, even if there was only myself and another person, I still wouldn't win, lol.

Nancy

Naww, Alex is about as honest as they come. It's for real. ;o)

I'm like you, I never win anything either. Well, I take that back... I do pretty well in Vegas on the slot machines (HA!) but contests and such, never.

Nancy

I can't promise that you'll win the iPod, but I do promise someone definitely will!

I can't promise that you'll win the iPod, but I do promise someone definitely will!

Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, lol.

I never win even in Vegas, lol.

As everyone tells me if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all, lol.

Hugs,

Nancy

Naww, Alex is about as honest as they come. It's for real. ;o)

I'm like you, I never win anything either. Well, I take that back... I do pretty well in Vegas on the slot machines (HA!) but contests and such, never.

Well you'd better let me know next time you're in Las Vegas ... that's my stompin' grounds and would love to meet you face-to-face ... I even have a guest room :-)

Well you'd better let me know next time you're in Las Vegas ... that's my stompin' grounds and would love to meet you face-to-face ... I even have a guest room :-)

That would be grand, lol.

We only went the one time, my DH thinks I have a gambling problem, lol, which I don't geese, I haven't been to a bingo or anything else for a very very long time, lol.

My kids go there all the time, lol, they love to go but only allow themselves so much and that is it, lol.

Thanks for the offer, maybe one day I will take you up on it, lol.

Hugs,

Nancy

I used to go to Vegas every 3-4 months for a long weekend but I just haven't had the time in the last year or so. Next time I'm there we'll have to meet! I'd love to meet you in real time!

Only a couple of weeks left for the contest. I can't wait to see who wins. Everyone needs to get to posting!

Ooohhhhh! I really want to win! I don't have an ipod!! *Crossing Fingers*

Hey ColoradoChick, welcome to VST! Good luck in the contest.