Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Secret Inspiration Clothes

Ok, someone posted something earlier today that had me thinking. She mentioned that she had a pair of Levi's (inspiration pants) hanging in her closet. I actually did too but the hubby doesn't know.

I haven't lost enough weight yet where I am comfortable showing before's and after's but I can show you my goal in full color ;) These pants are symbolic to me, resembling hope and triumph. I take full responsibility in myself, in ensuring that I reach that goal.

As you can see, it's a slow day for me here at work (at home) and I wanted to share my inspiration.

I got these hot slacks that I wore maybe 4 times right before I got pregnant. They are a size 10. They are my inspiration.

Currently I am in a size 18w but since the surgery on 04/11/2006, my pants are starting to fall off my hips and are even baggy :) Progress.... 1lb at a time.

What's your inspiration?

INSPIRATION.jpg

Very cool Inspiration Telly

You will get there.

I have been banded almost 3 years and had the same type of Inspiration. Mine was to get into Guess Jeans cause the largest size in Guess I could find was 32(12). I'm proud to say I bought a size 29(10) last week.

My latest Insiration is to fit in some of my bathing suits from when I was 30 years old and pre-baby...dreaming

I want to be able to wear my husband's camoflauge pants. I have always loved them ---- only thing is I picture myself looking like Meg Ryan would wearing them. LOL

Now my husband was a little bit of a thing when he used to wear them. Every now and then I try them on... When I started this they wouldn't go over my hips... I just got them on and zipped (sort of) but it looks like I've got pigs wrestling under a blanket. My goal is to be able to wear these and have them be baggy! (oh and to look like Meg Ryan) :-)

What an excellent idea! I need to buy some inspiration pants because I think I wore a size 10 when I was like 3 years old - LOL!

I haunt a couple of thrift stores in my area. A couple of months ago I found a pair of size 4 Ralph Lauren jeans in perfect condition - and just $5.00. So I bought them. And they became my inspiration pants. Although it's a challenge when they first come out of the dryer, I can wear them now.

I buy something every week or so that I know I can't get my butt into yet. That way, I am never at a loss for inspiration.

My first goal is anything with a size that begins with a 1 instead of a 2 or 3 so I bought a size 18 pair of jeans. Oh and I have a pair of cut offs that I had when hubby and I first got together...they are the first goal...got them on..butt looks good...but have about 5 inches to go before they zip....lol

My initial goal was to fit into "normal" size clothes instead of women's size.

I hit that.....So happy, but confused too. The sizes at the border between womens and normal can overlap a bit and can be confusing.

Now, I'm happy being able to go into the store and have choices.......Oh My choices.......... yes, yes, yes

Me - I'd be THRILLED to fit into my wedding dress from 17 yrs ago. I think it was a size 20-22.

When I get to that point - I will start moving back toward high school.

But for now - I think I looked pretty cute at my wedding!

My goal is to be able to walk into Victoria's Secret, find something sexy that fits me and then do so modeling for my hubby when the kids are away for the weekend at their dad's.

I have a friend who just gave me her "fat" clothes (not that she called them that) but thats what they were for her. They are a size 14. I think I'd be thrilled to be in any of those. I'm a size 18 now. Though they are getting baggy somewhat, size 16 is to little. There seems to be more of a jump from 18 to 16 than there was from 20 to 18.

What I want is to fit into my prom dress again, and waaaaaay surpass it.

It's probably a size 20 (I had to have it made for me). I want to get as small as I can, and then have it altered to fit me NICE, unlike it did when I wore it back in highschool. I was so embarrased of how I looked that night... and I only have one picture of me in it. Maybe I'll show you guys when it happens!

THEN... I'm gonna go get my hair and everything done, and have some pictures taken in it ! I told my bf he's gonna have to rent a tux and do it all with me. Then maybe we'll go crash some kids' prom! Woo!

I have a pair of size 16 (not 16W) jeans I wore on my honeymoon 9 years ago. The other day, I got them up over my butt, and they were even a tad baggy in the thighs. Problem is, I can't tuck all of my baggy saggy yucky belly into them! Nope, no zipper action there. Not even button action. It's wierd to be so flabby and fat in the belly. I have never had a flat belly and I don't particularly want one, but I would like to button and zip those jeans. 2 kids later, it's gonna take a Tummy Tuck to get there, I'm afraid. But I'll get there! So in the closet, they hang. Waiting.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

I started out in a size 26. I like my pants to easily button so they would be what alot of people call baggy or too big. Cant stand tight pants.

My gaol was to get into 18's and I bought some last Friday that I saw on sale and brought them home..... They fit. I was so excited I had to call hubby at work..LOL I tried on some pants a friend gave me that are 16's and they fit too but are not loose enough for me to call them a fit.

My entire current wardrobe is an inspirational wardrobe. Today I grabbed a few outfits from Bebe and Armani Exchange (yay) but although they fit, I'd look better if I got a fill and lost some weight.

But the one item that I can fit (but need to look better in) is a teensy little Playboy outfit. It's still New With Tags and consists of a teeny rhinestone trimmed logo Tee with some super stretch low cut Playboy jeans. They are SO tiny - I had them forever until I could fit in them but even now - if I could lose some weight, they'd look so much better. ;)

See a similar pair of Playboy jeans here and a similar Playboy tee is here.

Wish me luck!

Currently I have one pair of 16's that doesn't fit. I have other pairs of 16's that fit fine, but this one doesn't. I'm pretty sure that when I fit that pair of jeans, I'll be able to go buy some 14's and have them fit.

Those are my current inspiration pants for the short term. I'm already to the point where I can wear my fiancee's tshirts. I want to be able to wear his jeans. That is my ultimate inspiration clothes!