Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm so happy, I hit 50 pounds down this week and got my first fill. Thought I'd share. It's been hard work but so worth every calorie counted and burned.

post-342841-13813141005985_thumb.jpg

post-342841-13813141006708_thumb.jpg

post-342841-13813141007602_thumb.jpg

Congratulations!!! fantastic looking, great job!!!

Congrats, you look great!! :)

wow u look great I hit 50 also but I am old so don't look as great but feel wonderful keep it up

You look fabulous!!!!!

Wow already you look different!!

keep up the fantastic work and the inspirational pictures coming!

;)

Please tell us what you did to lose 50lbs in such a short amount of time.

Congrats!!!!! You look marvelous!! In down 40lbs in 3 months. But I can't seem to really tell. My clothes always were 2 sizes too big and dumpy!! Lol. Other people have mentioned it but I can't see it yet!! Keep up the great work!!!

Please tell us what you did to lose 50lbs in such a short amount of time.

Any tips... you look good honey!!!

1. I workout...start with smaller attainable goals.

I started out by walking for 30 minutes 4 days a week. Then started a workout program with my xbox kinect (EA Sports Active 2), still four days a week with some alternating walking. Once I was cleared for abdominal exercises I decided to do a one month program five days a week with the UFC Fitness Trainer game, (I lost 2.75 inches in my waist during that 30 days :)) NOW I am addicted and workout 6-7 days. I do insanity 4 days and Couch 2 5K two of the other days and on Sundays I either rest or do something fun like Dance Central.

2. I count my calories with My Fitness Pal...goalseeker32 if you wanna add me

I didn't get a calorie goal from my dr or NUT so I go by what they tell me to eat to loose 2 lbs a week. Sometimes I am under that (especially now that I have gotten a fill) other days I eat all my exercise calories cause I'm hungry. I stick to the rules, Protein first, then veggies then carbs.

3. I only weigh once a week

I do not like the ups and downs that come with daily weigh ins. It discourages and frustrates me. I would rather see 2 lbs at the end of the week than .3 for 7 days.

4. I don't deprive myself of anything

I like homemade ranch dressing, and my Creamer in my coffee so I use it but I count it. I allow myself small tastes of sweets when they are around because this is a lifestyle change not a diet. The diet mentality got me to needing this surgery so I have to break that thinking.

5. I take measurements monthly so I can see more progress than just on the scale.

6. When I need smaller clothes, I find a good deal and buy them because it helps me to see my progress.

Oh...I also got my first pair if knee high boots!!! That was a very exciting moment for me ;)

post-342841-13813141017344_thumb.jpg

Awesome !!